[Follicle Thought] Dermaliq Therapeutics Raises Funds For Drug Trial – Plus Omega Tx Data

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follice Thought has a new article and I wanted to ask about the Dermaliq Therapeutics drug:

The company has apparently decided to create a separate entity, Dermaliq, to develop several drugs for dermatological conditions. One of those drugs is DLQ01, described as “a liquid drug candidate for the topical treatment of female and male androgenetic alopecia, targeting the prostamide E2 (PGE2) receptor in hair bulbs...” The press release states that $15M USD has been raised for the development of three phase 1/2a clinical programs, one of which is DLQ01.

I don't know anything about PGE2 so I wanted to ask, what can potentially be achieved by targeting it, what could potentially be the magnitude of the effect?

Also, I may be mixing things up here, but I think I remember pegasus saying PGE2 can have the same effect on skin Minoxidil has, is that right or have I confused PGE2 with something else?

Any other potential sides from PGE2 receptor (over)activation?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is this new product? latanoprost… the eyelash growing, glaucoma, eye hypertension drug.. BUT w) a novel delivery system…You can buy lanaprost right now.. I have already tried it & it barely does a thing….
What were the results … not disclosed…