forum members (ex)

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
is it just me or did he seem to get crazier towards the end? Eventually he stopped posting about hair then looks and women and by the end he was just talking about law and politics..

it seemed to me that he mellowed towards the end.... he seemed to post less about woman, the "hotness" grading scale, looks in general and started getting into politics.

Where talking about CCS like he's the long gone relative.......

I bet he still comes over here allot and loves it
when we comment on him..... :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont know he was kind of an all or nothing kind of guy, remember 1 month hairpieces were the answer then the next month it was BHT, one month he'd be on steroids, then he stopped working out. I dont think he could come on here without offering his opinions or telling us about his latest theories

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont think he could come on here without offering his opinions or telling us about his latest theories

CCS, and that is exactly what we all want .. this is your forum.. . come here and express yourself. Brainstorm with us.

we wanna hear about everything that matters to you: hair, woman, tans, topicals, hairpieces, politics, deadbeat in laws, flatulence issues, bodybuilding, crazy diets, roids, libertarian movement, law, your movie,canned mackerel, men-woman interaction, low body fat %, pest control, screw drivers, runnins with the law, std`s, etc , etc, etc.

we miss ya......

Cassin

Reaction score
patagonia said:
I dont think he could come on here without offering his opinions or telling us about his latest theories

CCS, and that is exactly what we all want .. this is your forum.. . come here and express yourself. Brainstorm with us.

we wanna hear about everything that matters to you: hair, woman, tans, topicals, hairpieces, politics, deadbeat in laws, flatulence issues, bodybuilding, crazy diets, roids, libertarian movement, law, your movie,canned mackerel, men-woman interaction, low body fat %, pest control, screw drivers, runnins with the law, std`s, etc , etc, etc.

we miss ya......
:heart: