frequent use of Nizoral okay?

G

http://uk.geocities.com/primrosehill@btinternet.com/images/nizoral.jpg

http://uk.geocities.com/primrosehill@bt ... es/nizoral.jpg

Redbone this, below, is all I could find with regard to conditioner, doesn't sound like a 'must' to me? maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

You may wish to follow the shampooing with the application of a hair conditioner of your own choice.  Nizoral's Daily Conditioner is generally available at large drug stores and pharmacies, and is an excellent choice for use with any ketoconazole shampoo.

but more interestingly, to answer this threads original question, he does say:

How often should the Regrowth Treatment Shampoo be used?

A. It can be used daily.  However, as is true of all shampoos, you may want to alternate its use with another shampoo, so that the cosmetic effects of shampooing are optimal.

the Regrowth Treatment Shampoo, like nizoral 2%, contains 2% ketoconazole, so if Doctor Lee reckons it's OK to use his Regrowth Shampoo daily, I will infer it is OK to use Nizarol Daily.

Ty

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
I will say it again: Production of Nizoral conditioner has been discontinued. That doesn't mean there aren't a few batches left in the someone's stock. How many other onlines stores do you see selling it? A Google search shows only one result, the same one whose link you've already given.

avri

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
avri said:
I will say it again: Production of Nizoral conditioner has been discontinued. That doesn't mean there aren't a few batches left in the someone's stock. How many other onlines stores do you see selling it? A Google search shows only one result, the same one whose link you've already given.
Update: even MedShop Express won't sell it now. I placed an order to see if they have real stock, and got this e-mail:

"Unfortunately, we have recently learned that the product you ordered is discontinued from the Manufacturer or is experiencing a national shortage."

RIP, Nizoral Conditioner.

avri