FUE all hair left + SMP sides&back

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
It is my plan that when the time comes, I will get all of the hair from my sides and some from the back transplanted to the top of my head to run along the hairline to the bottom of my neck, then SMP and BHT the sides of my head, BHT just to make it look a bit better and add some texture. I'd keep some sort of fauxhawk style until I get too old to use that, then maybe go for a military style haircut. So I do not think your plan is a bad idea.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Great plan!

I'm going for a less is more thing so it's not really for me yet.

And it's not like I have unlimited money :p.
I'm just trying to hold on for the next few years while I save up. I'm fairly certain that all of the "game changing" treatments coming out in the near future are going to be useless, or you're going to have to pay thousands of dollars every few years to repeat the treatment to maintain the results. I think a hair transplant and possible BHT and SMP if necessary is pretty much the best approach for the wallet and the mind at this point.

erika123

Reaction score
It is my plan that when the time comes, I will get all of the hair from my sides and some from the back transplanted to the top of my head to run along the hairline to the bottom of my neck, then SMP and BHT the sides of my head, BHT just to make it look a bit better and add some texture. I'd keep some sort of fauxhawk style until I get too old to use that, then maybe go for a military style haircut. So I do not think your plan is a bad idea.
Exactly what I thought of :cool: To be honest, if I had NW0 perfect hair, I would probably go for a fauxhawk or something similar. As you said, as soon as you grow old just cut it short.

So IF this idea is realistic, it's more than enough cure for me. You think a baldie has enough hair on sides/back to cover the top with decent density? Prolly will get scars but BHT+SMP should be enough to hide