Fuk Revita

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
What is all the hype about Revita? There are no studies on this product and we do not know of anyone who has benefited from it (yes I know it is new). Just becuase they threw all the natural substances which we think might have benefits, into a shampoo it doesn't mean its worth purchasing. We don't know if the concentration is high enough, or if mixing all the substances together counters the effectiveness of each individual ingredient. So until there is substantial evidence that this shampoo has merit, I say fuk revita.

beaner

Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
You're the boob who's letting his hair fall by the wayside to test out apple poly for us, right? lol

No, that's Dr Grow. Same avatar, though, I get them confused too.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
You're the boob who's letting his hair fall by the wayside to test out apple poly for us, right? lol

Yeah, just like I get you Beiner confused with Lawrence Cutsinger, the regrowth guru at GetitBack. That is Lawrence's baby photo I am pretty sure.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score

:oops: ..yes. But hey, that actually has a serious study showing its efficacy rather than a laundry list of ingredients found in old wives cures.

Anyways, keep us updated on how its working for ya.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
So until there is substantial evidence that this shampoo has merit, I say fuk revita.

I could not agree more with you Optimass. There is absolutely no evidence that shampoo of any kind regrows any hair especially this Revita. The best way to revitalize your hair in my opinion is to give it a nice drink of cool H2o. :D

G

Cutsinger is God said:
Optimist said:
So until there is substantial evidence that this shampoo has merit, I say fuk revita.

I could not agree more with you Optimass. There is absolutely no evidence that shampoo of any kind regrows any hair especially this Revita. The best way to revitalize your hair in my opinion is to give it a nice drink of cool H2o. :D

Yes who can argue with an NW7?

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Cutsinger is God said:
Optimist said:

Jayman, if you have evidence shampoo regrows hair than show it. Until then do me a favor and just shut up ok mate? You are an annoying little twit especially with that gay avatar of yours. When are you going to take that down I am outraged that nothing has been done about that yet.

G

Cutsinger is God said:
JayMan said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":0aa46]
Optimist said:

Jayman, if you have evidence shampoo regrows hair than show it. Until then do me a favor and just shut up ok mate? You are an annoying little twit especially with that gay avatar of yours. When are you going to take that down I am outraged that nothing has been done about that yet.[/quote:0aa46]

lol! :hairy: outraged huh? here let me rub your horseshoe for you . there you go. it's okay.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Cutsinger is God said:
JayMan said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":9114d]
Optimist said:

Jayman, if you have evidence shampoo regrows hair than show it. Until then do me a favor and just shut up ok mate? You are an annoying little twit especially with that gay avatar of yours. When are you going to take that down I am outraged that nothing has been done about that yet.

lol! :hairy: outraged huh? here let me rub your horseshoe for you . there you go. it's okay.[/quote:9114d]

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

beaner

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
beaner said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":5a2c6]You're the boob who's letting his hair fall by the wayside to test out apple poly for us, right? lol

Yeah, just like I get you Beiner confused with Lawrence Cutsinger, the regrowth guru at GetitBack. That is Lawrence's baby photo I am pretty sure.[/quote:5a2c6]

Well if you ever meet us in person, I'll be the one with hair. Cuntsinger's got that look on his little baby face like he just sh*t his diaper doesn't he? Cute little bald bastard.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Cutsinger is God said:
beaner said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":a5eaa]You're the boob who's letting his hair fall by the wayside to test out apple poly for us, right? lol

Yeah, just like I get you Beiner confused with Lawrence Cutsinger, the regrowth guru at GetitBack. That is Lawrence's baby photo I am pretty sure.

Well if you ever meet us in person, I'll be the one with hair. Cuntsinger's got that look on his little baby face like he just $#iT his diaper doesn't he? Cute little bald bastard.[/quote:a5eaa]

I'd say a Nazi or an alien.
I

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:

:oops: ..yes. But hey, that actually has a serious study showing its efficacy rather than a laundry list of ingredients found in old wives cures.

coper peptides, procyanidin b-1 (found in your apple poly), caffeine, and ketoconazole in it. not to mention spin traps. i don't know who these old wives you know of, but they sound like some pretty knowledgeable b****s.

G

Optimist said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":29fea]You're the boob who's letting his hair fall by the wayside to test out apple poly for us, right? lol

coper peptides, procyanidin b-1 (found in your apple poly), caffeine, and ketoconazole in it. not to mention spin traps. i don't know who these old wives you know of, but they sound like some pretty knowledgeable b****s.[/quote:29fea]

yeah i think i'd like to have sex with them. and i thought you decided to leave FC.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Optimist said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":4bb52]You're the boob who's letting his hair fall by the wayside to test out apple poly for us, right? lol

coper peptides, procyanidin b-1 (found in your apple poly), caffeine, and ketoconazole in it. not to mention spin traps. i don't know who these old wives you know of, but they sound like some pretty knowledgeable b****s.

yeah i think i'd like to have sex with them. and i thought you decided to leave FC.[/quote:4bb52]

I changed my mind. But if you want to hold me to that....

G

JayMan said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":220f7]
Optimist said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":220f7]You're the boob who's letting his hair fall by the wayside to test out apple poly for us, right? lol

yeah i think i'd like to have sex with them. and i thought you decided to leave FC.[/quote:220f7]

I changed my mind. But if you want to hold me to that....[/quote:220f7]

lol i'm not a moderator anymore and you know you're welcome back any time.

it just rings a litlte hollow when someone says they're going to leave and comes back. but to each his own

take care

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":3f3f3]
Optimist said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":3f3f3]You're the boob who's letting his hair fall by the wayside to test out apple poly for us, right? lol

yeah i think i'd like to have sex with them. and i thought you decided to leave FC.

I changed my mind. But if you want to hold me to that....[/quote:3f3f3]

it just rings a litlte hollow when someone says they're going to leave and comes back. but to each his own

take care[/quote:3f3f3]

it also rings a little hollow when someone says you're welcome back, and then rubs your face in it.

G

JayMan said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":4454f]
JayMan said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":4454f]
Optimist said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":4454f]You're the boob who's letting his hair fall by the wayside to test out apple poly for us, right? lol

I changed my mind. But if you want to hold me to that....[/quote:4454f]

take care[/quote:4454f]

it also rings a little hollow when someone says you're welcome back, and then rubs your face in it.[/quote:4454f]

i wasn't rubbing your face in it man.

liquidfirex

Reaction score
quit bloody bickering.

The question here is, is revita helping with hairloss or hindering?!

I'd personally like to know, having just got some yesterday.