Gareth Bale

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
I was watching Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich yesterday and noticed that Gareth Bale is balding.

He had a comb over at the back to disguise his bald spot and he's receding slightly.

[video=youtube;dKfTezEn5H0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKfTezEn5H0[/video]

Look at 0:42 you can see the bald spot and in the interview you can see his former hairline, where there are still some small hairs remaining.

Although not known for his looks, he has a youthful image and is known for his heart celebration. Wouldn't look so good with a bald man doing it.

Jkay

Reaction score
WOW

A man is losing his hair, who'd have thought such a thing is possible.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Only 24....that's no time to start loosing your hair.

His hair loss seems really aggressive, in 5 years he''ll be rocking a nw5. Seriously.

I bet you he'll do something about it, the image he had before(as in before he started loosing it I guess), he cares too much about his hair.
He cares about his looks, obviously that is why he has tried hiding it.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He's wearing a wig now that he's retired, I just saw him at Wimbledon.

Attachments

• 85920753-13512955-Bale_retired_in_January_2023_in_a_decision_he_described_as_the_h-a-27_171809...jpg
    85920753-13512955-Bale_retired_in_January_2023_in_a_decision_he_described_as_the_h-a-27_171809...jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 39

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped at the gas station for a Red Bull today, and possibly even some beef jerky. I was on the fence about the beef jerky given its sodium content. I ultimately decided to get the beef jerky as I knew I would be working out later. I slowly approached the counter to see the Pakistani cashier that I do frequently encounter. I was shocked to see that he had gotten a hair cut. He usually has a pretty long combover type hairstyle, but with the shorter inch long hair, I noticed he looked a bit more clean cut and youthful. I made sure to comment positively on his hair cut. He seemed happy about the comment. I proceeded to walk back out to pump four where I was parked and get in my truck to eat the beef jerky I was so previously hesitant about purchasing. Guess what? I enjoyed it!!!!! While eating said beef jerky (not chicken jerky or pork jerky btw) I noticed a slim tall man walking into the gas station that was completely bald. I wondered what his hair loss story is. While I was staring and wondering, my dog snatched the last little bit of beef jerky I had out of my hand!!!