Gathering Questions For Histogen Interview

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HairLossTalk will be speaking with Dr. Gail Naughton of Histogen on Monday.

We are collecting questions that you would like us to ask during the interview. Please post your questions here, and if possible, do so before Sunday at 9pm pacific USA time.

Thank you.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome.

My questions are as follows:
  1. Can she tell us the name of Histogen's Mexican partner?
  2. Have the Phase III trials in Mexican started?
  3. Does she know how the pricing structure will work? Will it be one fee for multiple rounds of injections or will we charged of each round of injections individually?
That's it for now but I'm sure I'll think of more over the weekend.

Hopefully @hellouser @Swoop , etc. chime in with some good questions too.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thank you Admin.for affording us this exciting opportunity. Perhaps it's premature of me to ask you to make this inquiry, but as an male pattern baldness sufferer
who is simultaneously combatting a severe and long-term case of seborrheic derm.( chronic scaling and scalp inflammation). I've often wondered if this condition would jeopardize
an otherwise good response to better treatment or more specifically to Histogen's latest technology?
Please word it how you judge my question to be most comprehensible.
Thank You Again.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my question:

Follicles that grow terminal hair have dermal papilla cell counts between 1,400 - 3,000 cells. Has Histogen looked into the follicles after HSC injections to see if the DP cell count has increased? Wouldn't it have to considering (as far as we know) the hair size is relative to the size of the follicle which depends on the DP cell count? If the DP cell count is higher, would that mean that Histogen has figured out a way to migrate the DP cells back to the DP and follicle?

I spoke with Dr. Claire Higgins and she mentioned that a simpler method of reversing hair loss would be to get the DP cells to come BACK to the follicle.

Second part question:

There's been some speculation that Japan might get HSC approval for the public before Mexico. Is this true and would it mean a potential 2016 release?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think my only question is

"Any idea whereabouts in Mexico the treatment will first be available? Will it be close to the USA/Mexico border?"

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
of those who did not respond to Histogen treatments where they male or female? older or younger patients? or did they have hair loss that was too advanced?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh also, tell her I said

giphy.gif

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is the treatment quick enough that we could theoretically fly to Mexico, have it performed and fly back home in the same day?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
1.) Is there any idea why someone might not be a responder to the treatment? Genetics maybe?

2. How many sessions are required? Ive heard 3 total sessions so far. Baseline, six weeks then 12 weeks.

3.) How long can someone expect results to last?

Willy31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My question:
-This treatment will be effective for egghead guys (total diffuse + extremely miniaturization because Androgenetic Alopecia or Medicinal Alopecia (Bad drugs: Prozac, Risperdal, etc.)?

I think it's a important question because I'm not only in this situation. Many guys are egghead and victims by extremely miniaturization on all the head (same in back of the head). I'm really scared of the potential irreversibility.

Thank you Admin!
William

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why is gail still letting ziering destroy histogen's reputation?
we all know ziering is involved in scammish practises ans was also sued few times by patients.
so why the hell do they need ziering?

YES PLEASE ASK HER WHY THEY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH A KNOWN CON ARTIST ?????

At least ask her if She is aware of his past, and if not why she did not do her due diligence on him. I do not want it to get awkward so please keep this question until the end lol.

I truly believe in them but working with Ziering is more than a small turn off. Thank you very much.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. When will Phase 3 start in Mexico and how long will it be?
2. When will the IPO take place?

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe this doesn't apply to hsc, but can we get a little more info on follicles being unable to be revived? I guess I don't understand why there's seems to be regrowth, but companies like Follica, and supposedly Replicell state that there is a timeline... Also I'm not sure if this is applicable either, or maybe someone in this forum can answer, but if Follica can create baby hair, can histogen turn those hairs terminal? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on these things, and thanks for doing this!

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is awesome and thank you!!

My question is:

How much of a concern is telogen effluvium with these injections? If so, is it just assumed that the hair affected will regrow to it's terminal state?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, I second this.. WTF is this??

This was posted years ago right here on HairLossTalk.com:

2.jpg

this is the only overhead picture they provided so far.
If this is a 50% increase in hair COUNTS and even more increase in thickness, I'm not impressed at all. Especially if the hair is two inches longer than in the before pic. =/

Can't say if that's control group or not...