General Hairloss Questons (fue Or Fut, Etc.)

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah bro you're right in that zone where if you stop it with finasteride you're good to go, but if you let it keep receding you'll regret it and will go from a guy with a high but passable hairline to a baldcel. I was where you are now and decided not to take it, progressed to a Norwood 3 and now I gotta get a transplant to get a hairline back. You could get one where you are but I think some docs would advise you to mull over just how much your current hairline bothers you. Being 31 and stable on finasteride for 4 years is a good place to be for a little hair transplant though if you wanted to close the temples a little bit. Who knows, the finasteride might give you some good regrowth as well.

So i'm doing an email consultation with a doctor from Dr. Konior's office, and she states that she starts patients on 1 mg of propecia for day.

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So i'm doing an email consultation with a doctor from Dr. Konior's office, and she states that she starts patients on 1 mg of propecia for day.

She doesn't understand the drug fully, I talked to her too. It's not just her there's so many dermatologists also who don't know sh*t about it. The DHT suppression lasts for days after a dose even though the drug itself only lasts 24 hours, you don't have to take it every single day it's just a waste of money and the difference between .5mg and 1mg is like 3% more DHT suppression. The safest way to start it is to micro dose for awhile and work your way into it vs shocking your body with a full daily dose right off the bat.

26520.jpg