Getting back with ex after cheating???

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Right so I cheated on my ex back in October. Im not proud of what I did but I now truly regret it. We haven't spoke since the break up and I missing her so much. The 2 sayings that spring to mind is that the 'grass isn't always greener on the other side' and 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. What I did was selfish but I would say that over the 3 years that we was together I was a perfect boyfriend to her. I treated her like a queen and i was so good to her. I know of guys who have beaten their gfs up but yet they've still taken them back. I know its a lot to ask but do you think i've got a chance of getting her back?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Were'nt you slagging her off a week ago in Aussies thread?

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I did SAF but it is all front. In my head I think of her as a pain in the arse but in my heart I still have strong feelings for her.

HughJass

Reaction score
never been in that situation BaldDave but I say give it a crack.

If it was meant to be then it was meant to be! Good luck!

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers Aussie, I will do just that. I've booked my train tickets for Wednesday to go up and see her after 4 months of no contact. Like you said if its meant to be its meant to be.

She never caught me in the act of cheating but rather went through my phone so I could try and blag it and pretend it was my friend who sent the texts instead?

s.a.f

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:

After all the woman hating you come out with this????? :shakehead: :gay:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
She never caught me in the act of cheating but rather went through my phone so I could try and blag it and pretend it was my friend who sent the texts instead?

If she falls for that she's a moron.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
aussieavodart said:

:laugh:

BaldDave, surely there must have been something that was really pissing you off about the relationship in the first place, that made you want to go out there and cheat, are you sure it's a wise idea to get back with her?

Out of interest, is she one of those clingy girlfriends who has you on lockdown every weekend and hates all your best friends?? :woot: I've had a couple of those in the past!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Who's spamming? - you? :dunno:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
s.a.f said:
aussieavodart said:

:laugh:

BaldDave, surely there must have been something that was really pissing you off about the relationship in the first place, that made you want to go out there and cheat, are you sure it's a wise idea to get back with her?

Out of interest, is she one of those clingy girlfriends who has you on lockdown every weekend and hates all your best friends?? :woot: I've had a couple of those in the past!

The sex was boring and sometimes i wouldn't get any at all! This pissed me off and made me stray. But now I realised that its not all about sex and that i actually do love her even tho she was pain in the arse at times. She was clingy and wanted to be with me 24/7 and i did get put off by it. Sometimes i just wanted run away because she was always in my face but then again i now miss her. :(

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
The sex was boring and sometimes i wouldn't get any at all! This pissed me off and made me stray. But now I realised that its not all about sex and that i actually do love her even tho she was pain in the arse at times. She was clingy and wanted to be with me 24/7 and i did get put off by it. Sometimes i just wanted run away because she was always in my face but then again i now miss her. :(

Upon reading this - don't get back together with her. It won't work out.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This is a classic case of panic, willing to put up with a bad relationship for fear of being alone.
Plenty of fish in the ocean, no woman is irreplaceable.

Nene

Reaction score
If you really think she could be your future wife than try to make it work, but she might always be bitter about it and bring it up or try to get revenge, so be careful of that.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im with the majority here, dont just give up if you love her.

and apparently Aussie does believe in love... aweee......... :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay2: :gay2: :gay2: :gay2:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aussie needs a good girl whos a sl*t in bed to halt his bitter attitude regarding women. :punk:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think Dave needs more experience, sounds like she gave him his first taste of pu55y and now he thinks she's a goddess.
They've all got one Dave.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
They've all got one Dave.

(Not in Koh Phangan they dont :sobbing:)

HughJass

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
and apparently Aussie does believe in love... aweee......... :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay2: :gay2: :gay2: :gay2:

of course I do!

Aussie needs a good girl whos a sl*t in bed to halt his bitter attitude regarding women. :punk:

Disapointing, Ori. I thought you were like me and weren't interested in being part of team-mangina but now you've gone and dropped some feminist shaming tactics:

Discussion: The target is accused of having anger management issues. Whatever negative emotions he has are assumed to be unjustifiable.

Examples:

•“You’re bitter!â€
•“You need to get over your anger at women.â€
•“You are so negative!â€

Response: Anger is a legitimate emotion in the face of injustice. It is important to remember that passive acceptance of evil is not a virtue.

:nono: