Getting back with ex after cheating???

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I think Dave needs more experience, sounds like she gave him his first taste of pu55y and now he thinks she's a goddess.
They've all got one Dave.

SAF is so right! I have decided I ain't gonna bother with her. She was my first serious relationship and a few days ago i thinking shes the be and end all when it comes to women. Obviously, she isn't. My friend even said that we all feel like that after our first break-up but if you focus on yourself i.e. go to the gym, do your hobbies (going to football) and hang out with friends then this girl won't matter. I went to the gym yesterday and today and I have to say that i feel like a new man. I feel so much better about myself after going to the gym.

To be honest I wasn't happy with my ex hence why i cheated on her. The sex was really bad and even tho I had feelings for her the sex was a major problem in our relationship. Like EasyEd said it would never work out and thats very true. It better to walk away now than waste even more time when there is someone out there that is right for me :)

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
This is a classic case of panic, willing to put up with a bad relationship for fear of being alone.
Plenty of fish in the ocean, no woman is irreplaceable.

Absolutely spot on SAF. I was panicing about being alone but I come to realise that I am actually more happier now than ever was when i was with her!

Like you said no woman is irreplaceable :)

HughJass

Reaction score
Were those train tickets refundable Dave?

If not you then I would probably ask her to reimburse you. At least partially.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha no they ain't refundable Aussie. They cost me £21.50 so no real loss :)

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="Bald Dave":ukslk3y4]She never caught me in the act of cheating but rather went through my phone so I could try and blag it and pretend it was my friend who sent the texts instead?

If she falls for that she's a moron.[/quote:ukslk3y4]

It's not that simple... I cheated on a girl who had a PhD, she saw me boarding a bus at 8am at a stop I have no business at and she asked me what I was doing there.. I just gave her the usual BS that I was too drunk to get home and that I slept at friends place, etc, etc... The worst part is she actually knew that my friend wasn't living close to that bus stop and she still bought the story... She wasn't exactly a moron??

On the other hand.. BD, stay strong and stay away from her. She's not the one for you. Even if you do get back with her, you'll always have the feeling that there is something missing in your life.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats not stupidity its a case of denial.