GGXX's Story (20)

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm back...thought those pics would catch people's interests lol.

I have come to say the following...and it's official.

I am quitting minoxidil, for the following reasons.

Well to start, it is very time consuming (I know it will be hard to believe I spend about 3 hours in the bathroom applying it everywhere I'm likely to get worse in, for each application, but it is the truth) in addition, it is also very tiring for my body. Now of course, if I had one millimeter shafts on my head the applying minoxidil will take less than a minute, but due to all the hair I have (lots of hair doesn't necessarily equate to something good, because they are not that thick to be honest) it is very hard to apply quickly. I have to part my hair about 20 times overall to get minoxidil everything it needs to go (parting is also very hard to do since my hair is curly/knotty and I have to part almost perfectly so that when minoxidil does run down the row, it doesn't get off track). Afterwards, I would rub it in with my fingers, and sometimes I have to apply twice for each row since some of the minoxidil tends to get in my hair no matter what I do.

I compare that with putting a friggin pill in my mouth....a world of differences. No sexual side effects from it either. I'm wondering who here, thinks that no sexual side effects from Propecia means it's NOT doing it's job? Or not doing it good enough?

So this is it, and I updated my regimen accordingly. I will finish my last amount of minoxidil though (better to use it than throw it away...), and after the last application I will post scans of my head, and this will be my very first miniaturization comparison (first pics I took were the ones on the previous page, from my scalp not from my face LOL).

Ok guys.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm...wish I was as excited and happy as I was ^up there...though not the case it seems.

Came here to say I've quit Propecia since yesterday, so it's been 18 months, and that's after 7-8 months of generic finasteride from 4rx.com, which at the time (19 years of age) believed was legit and affordable, and I couldn't wait to start treatment since, I was going away to Egypt for two months and I needed prescription for Propecia.

As for why I quit propecia...I've recently realized and started to be convinced that the so called permanent sexual degradation propecia causes is real. Basically it destroys your manhood in some cases, shrinking your balls/dick/or anything in that area. What this means to me? I can't really get sexual pleasure anymore, or that it's reduced. This pains me emotionally beyond belief. I love sex (masturbation in my case...never planning to have real sex so far) as it feels really good, and I can make masturbation feel really good and make myself happy.

I am so dummed down for taking something that may have lowered the quality of this pleasure, for 1.5 or 2 years. Hell I just read a post I made apparently last year where I basically admitted to not even CARING about having a sex drive! How amazing that I've changed, as my philosophy before used to be that with no sex drive, you won't care if you don't get sex, so this would be the same as desiring sex (no matter how much, and how good it feels) and you get the pleasure that satisfies it. I definitely see it differently now, that I believe the more desire/good feeling you can get, the better.

My regimen soon will most likely become Revivogen I guess...minoxidil was leaving horrible flakes and residue in my hair, which well I wouldn't use nizoral for since it dries the eff out of your hair and that's just what I need...considering minoxidil kind of does that itself. :shakehead:

Well there's no going back...and I have my ability to weep to let out my emotions/feelings. It's how I've been all my life really.