Going bald! Time to fight back.

rkl

Reaction score
3month update, no sides, only missed one rogaine dose so far, pretty much routine by now. I've pretty much dropped ketoconazol because i'm not getting any dandruff problems, only using it once a week now.

3month1_hlf.jpg

3month2_hlf.jpg

Baseline for comparison:

baseline1_hlf.jpg

...if pics doenst lie, i'm seeing progress!

mikeyt311

Reaction score
heck yea...its improving. persistance pays off. nice job!!

rkl

Reaction score
Month 4 pic.

4month1_hlf.jpg

Dropped ketoconazol 1½ month ago, was too lazy to get new bottle and didn't have any dandruff problems before or after so i guess i dont need it.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Month 4 pic.

4month1_hlf.jpg

Dropped ketoconazol 1½ month ago, was too lazy to get new bottle and didn't have any dandruff problems before or after so i guess i dont need it.
Your baseline photo was taken under a bright light with short hair. I could get the same amount of improvement in 1 day if
i took a photo of my hair under different lighting. What's your angle for deceiving people like this? Buzz your hair and take another photo under bright lighting and let's compare those photos.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Your baseline photo was taken under a bright light with short hair. I could get the same amount of improvement in 1 day if
i took a photo of my hair under different lighting. What's your angle for deceiving people like this? Buzz your hair and take another photo under bright lighting and let's compare those photos.

Yeah it is pretty hard to identify improvement if the hair length and lighting isn't the same. Personally I take my pics right after I buzz my hair. I take the pic with the same camera, with flash under the same lighting. I am not trying to say that you haven't had improvement, because it looks like you may have, but it is just hard to tell how much improvement. If I take pics without flash, my crown loss doesn't show up.

rkl

Reaction score
Diffuser 44 ->

Moved office desk less than 1meter, light is different because of that. I have scheduled haircut (always same lenght) every 2.5-3weeks, none of the pics are taken more than week after haircut. Last one was tuesday last week, next one is 5th next month - always same lenght. I'm keeping this thread mainly for the reason i can easily check my progress, i'm not trying to deceive anyone ffs.

For Notcoolanymore ->

No pics with flash, here is one for you - taken just few seconds ago. I never ever take any pics with cellphone flash, because it will basically ruin every single pic, no matter what im trying to photograph.

4month2_flash.jpg

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
It looks like you are improving. Sorry for going at you about your other photos. Its just that I can make myself look like I have a full head of hair and can make it look like I'm thinning all over. So when I see someone's photos that could be misleading I'm thinking either they are craving positive feedback to make them feel better or are a shill for a product. I think your success is similar to rawshtaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you ever switch to kirkland foam? I've decided I like the foam better than the solution. I've temporarily quit both as my scalp has been peeling. I don't know if its agitation from the solution or sunburn.

rkl

Reaction score
No worries. Didn't make the switch to kirkland foam, still using rogaine. Totally forgot to update here (month 5), this is how things look now after haircut yesterday, 6month update ->

6month_hlf.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

rkl

Reaction score
Looking good. Are you happy with the results, or hoping for more?

Yeah, i'm happy with results so far, actually i'm not hoping much more but i think there will still be some progress because i'm only at 6months mark now.

rkl

Reaction score
Skipped 1 month again, so this is 8month update.

8month2_hlf.jpg

8month_hlf.jpg

Can't member if i mentioned this or not, but dropped revita shampoo/conditioner and ketoconazol about 4months ago, didn't have any dandruff and revita shampoo/conditioner took 10mins at mornings and i'm lazy and want to sleep that 10mins instead. I've been using normal shampoos without any conditioner.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Well done. Reviewing your baseline pics I would emphatically declare yours a complete, success story! Here's wishing you continued success. BTW thanks for your generous contributions.