Good looking and loosing hair.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS is the only one who does it on a compulsary basis.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I think only pedophiles rate children.

spiveslude

Reaction score
You telling me you dont rate girls? Anyone in thier 20s that is a straight guy will rate girls on 1-10. If they don't its because they don't get girls anyway. Whats wrong with it? Its a quick and easy way to describe how someone looks to someone that has not seen that person. I tend to steer away form rating dudes cuz thats uh, gay. I can recognize when a dude is good looking but to me its just annoying competition. Call it shallow or whatever you want. Its not like Im rating their value as a person. I can also tell you right now that unless there is a freak mutation I could not have a child and it be a girl that would not grow up anything less than a 5. 2 reasons, people think my mom is hot and the girl that I have kids with will not be less than a 7. Ok im shallow, shoot me.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
spiveslude said:
the girl that I have kids with will not be less than a 7. Ok im shallow, shoot me.
Wait acouple years after the wedding, see for how long that 7 gonna hold ;).... (f*** hot chicks{7-10} marry a top quality woman {0-10..doesnt and shouldnt matter}, if you found both then your golden).

barcafan

Reaction score
spiveslude said:
You telling me you dont rate girls? Anyone in thier 20s that is a straight guy will rate girls on 1-10. If they don't its because they don't get girls anyway. Whats wrong with it? Its a quick and easy way to describe how someone looks to someone that has not seen that person. I tend to steer away form rating dudes cuz thats uh, gay. I can recognize when a dude is good looking but to me its just annoying competition. Call it shallow or whatever you want. Its not like Im rating their value as a person. I can also tell you right now that unless there is a freak mutation I could not have a child and it be a girl that would not grow up anything less than a 5. 2 reasons, people think my mom is hot and the girl that I have kids with will not be less than a 7. Ok im shallow, shoot me.

Better do it fast then, gonna be hard with male pattern baldness

spiveslude

Reaction score
Ya I probably should. I'm that bad hair loss wise right now, Norwood 2-2.5 and on drugs. So Im hoping at I can keep this for at least a few years best case scenario. In my opinion/pov most girls I see fall into 4-6 so a 7 wouldn't be too hard to come by in the places I hang out, however to get above an 8 on my scale the standards go up exponential. I also don't think I have scene more than 1 or 2 10s in person. There is not many 10s in hollywood by my standards. You have to move into the super modeling world to find em. MMmmmmm Adriana Lima.