Got called out twice last week

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Did you ask her why and how she gained so much weight ;-)

s.a.f

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
Did you ask her why and how she gained so much weight ;-)
:)

alexandros

Reaction score
I remember I got called out when I was 18! One guy said "I can see you losing your hair in the future!" and then another girl said "your hairline is quite receeded". They made those comments while laughing and thinking nothing of it. It's so strange... at that age hair loss had not even entered my mind as a possibility. I just brushed off the comments and decided it was because of my horrible hair style at the time. It did not for one minute occur to me that I might be actually losing my hair!

I didn't actually remember this until a few months ago when I started thinking I might be losing my hair (I'm 24 now). I have not had any comments since those then... weird!

Evident.Brilliance

Reaction score
Wow those 2 guys seem like total jackasses to be honest, I mean it's one thing to make a joke once & then let it go, but to keep bringing it up would piss me off. That's the problem, people don't know when to shuddup, it's bad enough you gotta accept that you have thin hair or NO hair, but there's always someone to make you feel even worse about it, fucc em', just know YOU'RE the shxt!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
alexandros said:
I remember I got called out when I was 18! One guy said "I can see you losing your hair in the future!" and then another girl said "your hairline is quite receeded". They made those comments while laughing and thinking nothing of it. It's so strange... at that age hair loss had not even entered my mind as a possibility. I just brushed off the comments and decided it was because of my horrible hair style at the time. It did not for one minute occur to me that I might be actually losing my hair!

I didn't actually remember this until a few months ago when I started thinking I might be losing my hair (I'm 24 now). I have not had any comments since those then... weird!

Karma is a biatch, you should laugh when you see the dude in couple yrs with receeded hairline and thinning hair. That shallow biatch will probabily hit 200lbs herself. :woot:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Just give'm the finger and say, "Oh look, my middle finger is bald too.".

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
What's weird is that when I shaved my head to the skin, nobody mentioned it again after the first day, and nobody who meets me seems to care. They don't even glance up there. They focus on my face.

I actually long for a little attention about it. :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
What's weird is that when I shaved my head to the skin, nobody mentioned it again after the first day, and nobody who meets me seems to care. They don't even glance up there. They focus on my face.

I actually long for a little attention about it. :)

I am glad the shaved look works well for you!