Grandiin's Story (24 /Pics!)

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hallo guys, I am in big shedd now, and i am in my 9 month of min/nizoral/finasteride. Can someone tell me is that a normal thing to shedd after so good results, you know everybody is scared to not loose the results, but i cant do anything. May be i can add zync and some fish oil to my regime just to try, but i dont think that will be the answer !

If someone can help or have some advice to answer me !

Thank you a lot ,
Best Regards
Grandiin

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Grandiin's Story (24 /11 months update Pics!)

Update: 11 months on big 3. Last month I add Zink to my regime , just for healthy "LIFE", i am not shedding any more and my hair is getting better for sure!

That is how my hair looks after minoxidil is dry!!!!

Regards
Grandiin

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair looks VERY good man! Congrats!

How long does it take for the min to dry?

Because I take a shower every morning, and I think it will take so much time. You know: Taking a shower -> waiting for the hair to dry -> add minoxidil - wait again - then style the hair. Am I right? :)

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
TMNK said:

Because I take a shower every morning, and I think it will take so much time. You know: Taking a shower -> waiting for the hair to dry -> add minoxidil - wait again - then style the hair. Am I right? :)
Man i am not waiting my hair to dry after take a shower, after the shower just wipe my hair and add minoxidil, Also dont know why , but I think that this way my hair is drying faster after minoxidil application . This way i need 2 hours to wait.

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
How much minoxidil do you use per day, and where all do you apply?
I am using 2ml per application. I apply minoxidil from hairline to my crown , you can see where my hair is thin on first page , so I am trying to cover this place !

Reagrds

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
grandiin said:
TMNK said:

Man i am not waiting my hair to dry after take a shower, after the shower just wipe my hair and add minoxidil, Also dont know why , but I think that this way my hair is drying faster after minoxidil application . This way i need 2 hours to wait.

Yeah okay.. I see your point. But should your scalp not be dry before adding minoxidil?

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
TMNK said:
grandiin said:
TMNK said:

Yeah okay.. I see your point. But should your scalp not be dry before adding minoxidil?
I think it's not necessary to be completely dry, this way it's working for me !
If something is going wrong i will let you know guys.
Regards

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
It's time for update!
I was so fuc*ing scared about my last shedd, but the shedd is gone and my hair start feels better and better! :)
My regime is the same, but I add some Omega 3 , two times a day !
Here the pics .
Best regards
Grandiin

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good results bro! I just read your thread and am impressed with how well you responded in such a short period! :)

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
looks really great man, very very good progress. congratulations.

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys :)
My secret is............. ;) I just stick with my regime and try to not miss pill or aplication. Sometimes i take 3 or 4 days rest from minoxidil.
I've read a lot for derma roller and that is the next thing in my regime .

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
grandiin said:
My secret is............. ;) I just stick with my regime and try to not miss pill or aplication. Sometimes i take 3 or 4 days rest from minoxidil.
i use a derma roller for my rum! if i were u i would only derma roll your hairline! you have a similar hairline as mine. short hair suits u perfectly i would never grow your hair out again if i were u.

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
grandiin said:
i use a derma roller for my rum! if i were u i would only derma roll your hairline! you have a similar hairline as mine. short hair suits u perfectly i would never grow your hair out again if i were u.
Thanks man !
So what is your opinion abot derma roller, is there any diference before use it and after ?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
grandiin said:
israelite said:
grandiin said:
Thanks man !
So what is your opinion abot derma roller, is there any diference before use it and after ?

grandiin, its small piece of of the puzzle in fighting hairloss! what do u plan on derma rolling? if u add a topical to regimen u will have your juvenile hairline back! right now your hairline is almost perfect.