Greek men have the highest rate of balding?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
metalheaddude said:
lol that pic looks funny side by side with yours. All you need is a long blonde wig and u'd be twins!

ghg doesn't look at her except the hair color

I'm not a blonde like her... I have brown hair.

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
IBM, are you a "goth" or something? Pretty crappy bands you seem to listen to... Nightwish, omg. Now tell me you like Within Temptation and Evanescence too?

I used to listen to those bands... I dont pay to much attention to music. I'm getting into the 30's...
I dont like Within Temptation nor Evanescence... Well i like Mother Earth song but that's all.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
bubka said:
Greek women are pretty hairy

plus you know what they like too... :whistle:

I don't.....tell me tell me! lol

s.a.f

Reaction score
They like it like this :hump: (apparantly)

HairLessGR

Reaction score
Why everyone thinks Greeks are hairy? I mean i'm completely hairless and while this is not the norm they are not excessively hairy either. Out of all mediterraneans Greeks are the least hairy and the most pale in foundation. You do get to see some dark skinned by the way but this must have something to do with the Turks.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Well Greeks and Italians have always been known to be "hairy" in my opinion. Of course not everyone is like that. In reality they are probably no more hairly than everyone else, but usualy this body hair is dark, making it look worse. At the end of the day Greeks and Italians are still white european, they just tend to get better suntans than the rest of Europe.