growffs's Story - (New pics on page 4)

growffs

Reaction score
Re: growffs's Story - (Norwegien, started balding at age 18)

Were probably wont get anywhere with this discussion. So let just keep our opinions to ourselfs :)

Does anyone know when the finasteride shedding usually starts, and for how long it lasts? :)

G

growffs said:
Were probably wont get anywhere with this discussion. So let just keep our opinions to ourselfs :)

Does anyone know when the finasteride shedding usually starts, and for how long it lasts? :)

Not everyone does even get a shed from finasteride. It varies.

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score

Hvor i Norge får dere kjøpt minoxidil skum egentlig? Jeg har bare sett den sprayen på apoteket?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score

SoThatsLife said:
Hvor i Norge får dere kjøpt minoxidil skum egentlig? Jeg har bare sett den sprayen på apoteket?
jeg bestiller fra cheapotc.com

growffs

Reaction score

Is nizoral just for preventing itching and redness in the scalp when using Rogaine ?
Should I wait using it until my Rogain arrives?

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

You can just use it...probably twice a week. I don't think you'll have to wait for rogaine in order to use it. It's supposed to be a mild DHT-blocker. That is what I believe.

growffs

Reaction score

oh okay. Thank you

Just ordered a 6 months supply of Rogaine foam from cheapotc.com (thanks jojje)

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

yep...gd luck bro... :punk:

RaginDemon

Reaction score

k3nn7i said:
You can just use it...probably twice a week. I don't think you'll have to wait for rogaine in order to use it. It's supposed to be a mild DHT-blocker. That is what I believe.

you are correct.

dont expect it to block DHT like finasteride does though.

growffs

Reaction score

looked myself in the mirror today and saw that my temples has thinned out a bit. Not much, but there is something going on there. I hope its just a finasteride shed.

Been using nizoral for a week now. Still waiting for my Rogaine.

Cant wait to the 3 month mark to see if I have some regrowth.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

a lot of us experienced an initial finasteride shed, dont stress about it too much.

growffs

Reaction score

a small update.

Been using finasteride for a little over 2 months now. And started minoxidil for 2-3 weeks ago or something.
Havent noticed anything. Maybe a small shed on my temples, but nothing else.

Buzzed my hair down 2 days ago, and I will take some new photos soon to compare.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

growffs said:
a small update.

Been using finasteride for a little over 2 months now. And started minoxidil for 2-3 weeks ago or something.
Havent noticed anything. Maybe a small shed on my temples, but nothing else.

Buzzed my hair down 2 days ago, and I will take some new photos soon to compare.

2 months is still too early to notice any cosmetic differences.

growffs

Reaction score

New pics.

Havent missed one single dose of minoxidil or finasteride
Different camera and lighting, and the hair is moist and combed over to show maximum skin.

scouse

Reaction score
Growff
I have just read your story for the first time and viewed your pics, have a look at my story, I am English but look Scandavian, very fair skin and blonde hair. My hair loss is exactly like yours, I am 29 now and my hair has stayed pretty much the same since 19/20 so dont panic you may not loose it as rapidly as you think!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
do you feel your hair is healthier?

growffs

Reaction score
Yes, but nothing noticeable. It defiantly feels a little healthier when I run my fingers thru it.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
give it more time, you have to be very patient. GL!

growffs

Reaction score
This week I travelled back to my hometown for christmas, and met one of my friends that I havent seen for 6 months.
And he said out of nothing that my hair had become thicker. He said that he clearly could notice a difference. And he doesnt know about my regimen.

Maybe its easier for him to spot a difference since he only sees me about every 6 months, instead of me that looks at my hair every day.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
growffs said:
This week I travelled back to my hometown for christmas, and met one of my friends that I havent seen for 6 months.
And he said out of nothing that my hair had become thicker. He said that he clearly could notice a difference. And he doesnt know about my regimen.

Maybe its easier for him to spot a difference since he only sees me about every 6 months, instead of me that looks at my hair every day.

definitely good news!