gsk avodart with grey GX CE2 from united pharmacies uk

cwl94

Reaction score
I just got my first batch of avodart from the united pharmacies uk md site. the boxing and leaflet are in turkish and all look legit, however the imprint of GX CE2 on the pill is in a grey colour not the red i was expecting. has anyone else come across this and is this just the new (or european) manufacturing? is there anyway of testing that its the real thing? thanks

Reaction score
Hey cwl94 I bought my avodart in south america and they're also grey color. Have you've heard anything new about the grey lettering being legit?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
The 'GX CE2' on my Avodart capsules are in red. I'm not sure why your capsules have 'GX CE2' in grey. To be honest, it really shouldn't matter as long as the capsules are legitimate Dutasteride that isn't expired, and that it's coming from a safe place.

cwl94

Reaction score
did you get get yours from your local pharmacy? i'm only taking them twice a week and don't get any sides so i'm not really sure, i find it hard to believe it matters though. they are small and yellow

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you get get yours from your local pharmacy? i'm only taking them twice a week and don't get any sides so i'm not really sure, i find it hard to believe it matters though. they are small and yellow

Yes, I get mine from my local pharmacy. I take 0.5 mg of Dutasteride daily. The capsules have an oblong shape and have a dull yellow color, and of course the imprint 'GX CE2' in red.

cwl94

Reaction score
if you got them from your local pharmacy there is no chance they are fake! i was only concerned as i bought mine off united pharmacies - it only cost 30 euros off there so if you are paying 105 euros that is very expensive!