Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I sold a third of my crypto when bitcoin was down to ~$6,500.

Fail.

I failed again this weekend. The auto shop told me that the total repairs on my car clock in at ~$US 1,450.

You aren't alone.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys
What do you think about the first state crypto?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ezuela-launches-the-petro-its-cryptocurrency/

"The pre-sale of the “petro,” which will represent a barrel of crude from a specific division in the country’s Orinoco oil belt, started Tuesday morning. Investors were offered $60 “tokens” at discounted rates that they can exchange for petros during what is being dubbed an “initial coin offering,” or ICO, in March."

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys
What do you think about the first state crypto?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ezuela-launches-the-petro-its-cryptocurrency/

"The pre-sale of the “petro,” which will represent a barrel of crude from a specific division in the country’s Orinoco oil belt, started Tuesday morning. Investors were offered $60 “tokens” at discounted rates that they can exchange for petros during what is being dubbed an “initial coin offering,” or ICO, in March."

It's f*****g hilarious, a reasonably smart move on behalf of Maduro to raise some money for nothing, but a joke nonetheless.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Screenshot_20180222-225250.jpg

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
FWIW, the "A2" trend doesn't seem to have caught on in the USA. I saw it all over supermarkets when I lived in Canberra, but never in Columbus, Baltimore, or West Palm Beach. There may be growth potential in that line of products if it spontaneously takes off here.

Definitely been lacklustre for years now and a bit of a cashburn, but I'd consider it more of an opportunity than a negative at this point. Most of the distribution is in Florida, Cali and NY but there's still modest growth, even if it hasn't been profitable as of yet and about a 50% increase to happen in store distribution in the short term. Definitely hoping for a decent viral marketing campaign, celeb endorsement or something to aid that issue. Same story in the UK.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. btw wtf does that sh*t mean? you made any money off BTc yet? or are you holding still?

Ye I bought in a ages ago so still way up, sold some for eth before the eth pump + about 20k cashed out for transplant, safety net etc. But still holding a reasonable amount.