Guys That Keep Their Juvenile Hairline At Age 25-30, Are They Imune?

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is he on treatments or did he let nature run its course?

Nope none of my brothers are on treatment, they were lucky enough to have been married and have kids by the time the male pattern baldness hit. I might not be as lucky ☹️, although i am with my girlfriend atm, she will probably leave me after i loose my hair , lol. So i am still waiting for my propecia to arrive.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
As the title says, to me it seems that men that keep that feminine or childlike hairline at age 25-30, will never go bald, maybe some slight recession/thinning at worst.

Or do you know of any example of someone who had that perfect feminine hairline and suddenly lost it all? I cant think of anyone.

I am on that category. Slight recession similar to superman. Maybe mature. Slight thinning. I am 30.if not for Accutane, I likely would not be here.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope none of my brothers are on treatment, they were lucky enough to have been married and have kids by the time the male pattern baldness hit. I might not be as lucky ☹️, although i am with my girlfriend atm, she will probably leave me after i loose my hair , lol. So i am still waiting for my propecia to arrive.

I am jealous. I am in a sh*t mood. I next five girls this week. A few new numbers. No gf. I envy you my friend. I thought I would be married now. At my age, you don't want girls from the past. You want young but it's hard to procreate with stupid. It's a headache.

Myadvce, turn into the skid. Don't go all beta or fruity. She will cuck you for the surfer with long hair. Just keep it to yourself. Talk to your buddies or us bros here. You got this.

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am jealous. I am in a sh*t mood. I next five girls this week. A few new numbers. No gf. I envy you my friend. I thought I would be married now. At my age, you don't want girls from the past. You want young but it's hard to procreate with stupid. It's a headache.

Myadvce, turn into the skid. Don't go all beta or fruity. She will cuck you for the surfer with long hair. Just keep it to yourself. Talk to your buddies or us bros here. You got this.

Yeah definitely man, she has no idea i have started balding lool and she wont until it is very apparent, by then i will have laid my seed and i wont care if she sidelines me lool. My buddies don’t understand sh*t, the ones that lost their hair went bald gracefully (shaved it off , suited them aswel, they are still with their girlfriends) . It probably wont suit me since my forehead is alittle on the larger side. I will have to count on the bras here.

Your hair doesnt sound too bad for your age man and you have clearly been seeing girls , you will find a gf in no time.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah definitely man, she has no idea i have started balding lool and she wont until it is very apparent, by then i will have laid my seed and i wont care if she sidelines me lool. My buddies don’t understand sh*t, the ones that lost their hair went bald gracefully (shaved it off , suited them aswel, they are still with their girlfriends) . It probably wont suit me since my forehead is alittle on the larger side. I will have to count on the bras here.

Your hair doesnt sound too bad for your age man and you have clearly been seeing girls , you will find a gf in no time.

Thanks. Would rather a steady gf. It's just cuck central. Most are playing dating Olympics. It's not until baby rabies or hitting the wall that common sense hits women.

I intend to just slay until I find a gf. Otherwise, I will live a utter life of debauchery and self interest. I've been listening to Jordan Peterson. I find his message beacons to young men. The lost boys. We're that generation. Our self concept was intertwined with being bread winner and providing. Now a days, most middle income jobs are gone, and things like affirmative action keep good men out of jobs like fire fighting. I met a few fire captains all retired who said they would have killed to have a hard working young man on their crew. Times are different. They retired when they started affirmative action, lowering the bar so the girls could make it, and even when they failed, many a times, they were still hired on to fill the quota. It's a determism of outcome thing that is so bothersome. I am not mad that she got a job. I am pissed that these are gigs guys are fucken screwed from. A crew is weak because of a weak link. A perfect example of what I mean is, the 300 movie scene where a guy was told he couldn't be a Spartan.

I am seeing a lot of crappie stuff in the government, in corporations, education, and its culture. There's like a platform for people to stew in victimhood.

So, I see a problem and my mind seeks a solution. My hair changes, I will check this forum, try a holistic approach, and even Rogaine. Fallback, I will undercut, buzz or shave it.

I am single. I will tinder, swipe right, and cold approach. If certain markets block me from entering with cultural Marxist affirmative action or other tyranny, I will start my own business endeavors. I will educate myself through seeking self knowledge.

Thanks for the motivation brother. If you need to shoot the sh*t inbox me.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
As the title says, to me it seems that men that keep that feminine or childlike hairline at age 25-30, will never go bald, maybe some slight recession/thinning at worst.

Or do you know of any example of someone who had that perfect feminine hairline and suddenly lost it all? I cant think of anyone.
No! I was NW0 no recession from my top wrinkle at 39 with crazy wavy density and in less than two years I dropped a half and inch and deep diffusion. I really thought I was fully in the clear. Now I’m just burning through those years of a great hair 200 a day.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. Would rather a steady gf. It's just cuck central. Most are playing dating Olympics. It's not until baby rabies or hitting the wall that common sense hits women.

I intend to just slay until I find a gf. Otherwise, I will live a utter life of debauchery and self interest. I've been listening to Jordan Peterson. I find his message beacons to young men. The lost boys. We're that generation. Our self concept was intertwined with being bread winner and providing. Now a days, most middle income jobs are gone, and things like affirmative action keep good men out of jobs like fire fighting. I met a few fire captains all retired who said they would have killed to have a hard working young man on their crew. Times are different. They retired when they started affirmative action, lowering the bar so the girls could make it, and even when they failed, many a times, they were still hired on to fill the quota. It's a determism of outcome thing that is so bothersome. I am not mad that she got a job. I am pissed that these are gigs guys are fucken screwed from. A crew is weak because of a weak link. A perfect example of what I mean is, the 300 movie scene where a guy was told he couldn't be a Spartan.

I am seeing a lot of crappie stuff in the government, in corporations, education, and its culture. There's like a platform for people to stew in victimhood.

So, I see a problem and my mind seeks a solution. My hair changes, I will check this forum, try a holistic approach, and even Rogaine. Fallback, I will undercut, buzz or shave it.

I am single. I will tinder, swipe right, and cold approach. If certain markets block me from entering with cultural Marxist affirmative action or other tyranny, I will start my own business endeavors. I will educate myself through seeking self knowledge.

just so you know, dating isn't easy for men who are at the top of the food chart either

I've been making 150K a year since i was 24 while living in a cheap area (for those in New York or California, you would have to make 500K to have my quality of life), I have a beautiful 2500 square foot house by myself at 29, a $70K lexus, and I'm quite good looking both in the face (probably a 7.5/10 in real life standards) and in terms of having a very muscular body and dressing super sharp. I don't really have much of a dating life. A lot of it is because I want somebody who is both attractive in the face/body and a genuinely very good person but I struggle miserably to meet anybody I like. I haven't even been out on a date in 6 months

the only women who pursue me or make it obvious that they like me tend to be fat, single moms, over 30+, etc...

abcdefg

Reaction score

It doesnt happen very often, but your never ever safe. You could be Norwood 1 at 35 and bald by 40 it happens. Personally I think almost all men are susceptible to androgens, and going bald given enough time. Most men that are 40+ with straight perfect teenage hairlines have abnormally zero facial hair body hair kind of like girls which just reinforces my opinion that androgens cause male pattern baldness in like 95 percent of cases. Yes there is the odd case of a guy with full beard and Norwood 1 at 40 but its way way less often, and kind of an outlier.
As you get older if you have the sensitivity then it gets worse and worse with age. Your hair IMO always gets more sensitive as you get older just like hamilton showed.
Why the sensitivity is the big question though, and we dont know.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesnt happen very often, but your never ever safe. You could be Norwood 1 at 35 and bald by 40 it happens. Personally I think almost all men are susceptible to androgens, and going bald given enough time. Most men that are 40+ with straight perfect teenage hairlines have abnormally zero facial hair body hair kind of like girls which just reinforces my opinion that androgens cause male pattern baldness in like 95 percent of cases. Yes there is the odd case of a guy with full beard and Norwood 1 at 40 but its way way less often, and kind of an outlier.
As you get older if you have the sensitivity then it gets worse and worse with age. Your hair IMO always gets more sensitive as you get older just like hamilton showed.
Why the sensitivity is the big question though, and we dont know.

Didn't know men could go from norwood 1 @ 35 to bald by 40. Like OP, I was also under the impression that if you are norwood 0-1 in your 30's you're safe from going bald. Besides unpredictable androgen sensitivity, another big mystery is why hair on the sides of the head are typically immune to androgen sensitivity.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
just so you know, dating isn't easy for men who are at the top of the food chart either

I've been making 150K a year since i was 24 while living in a cheap area (for those in New York or California, you would have to make 500K to have my quality of life), I have a beautiful 2500 square foot house by myself at 29, a $70K lexus, and I'm quite good looking both in the face (probably a 7.5/10 in real life standards) and in terms of having a very muscular body and dressing super sharp. I don't really have much of a dating life. A lot of it is because I want somebody who is both attractive in the face/body and a genuinely very good person but I struggle miserably to meet anybody I like. I haven't even been out on a date in 6 months

the only women who pursue me or make it obvious that they like me tend to be fat, single moms, over 30+, etc...

All I heard was about your house, car, clothes, lifestyle which is great but, ZERO REFERENCE TO GAME! BAES, WOMEN, ETC.

Society pushes the security narrative. To be captain save a wh***. To wait. One day, women will pick you (forgetting to mention that being single moms or women 30+ aka catered SMV).

I know a buddy, makes 30k, sh*t job, late dude of twenty, lives with mommy and daddy, and he fucks everything. He claps the cheeks. He says that same speel and women 18-40 eat it up. Outside of being not short in height, has hair, and at best slightly above average, he far exceeds his market value in the dating.

I am not suggesting downgrading your lifestyle. I recommend aiming higher. Cratered Sexual market value (SMV) women on the later not early side of twenty, single moms, etc are not ideal candidates.

Aim higher. I would rather fap to port then to what you are pursuing. I think some men need to aim higher then what's under their shoe.

At forty, I would reluctantly pursue late twenties. Girl drunk dialed me at 2am last week. Age 23.

Not doing it right bro. I am doing better then the guy I mentioned. Not quite as well as you. Still, acquiring better. I suspect either you suffer from low self-esteem, are funny looking or struggle in some other apparent manner. It would make no sense even if you are average looking to struggle this badly. Even I feel like I am under achieving in the lady department but, this is beyond ridiculous.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
No! I was NW0 no recession from my top wrinkle at 39 with crazy wavy density and in less than two years I dropped a half and inch and deep diffusion. I really thought I was fully in the clear. Now I’m just burning through those years of a great hair 200 a day.

Steve Austin FTW!

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I heard was about your house, car, clothes, lifestyle which is great but, ZERO REFERENCE TO GAME! BAES, WOMEN, ETC.

Society pushes the security narrative. To be captain save a wh***. To wait. One day, women will pick you (forgetting to mention that being single moms or women 30+ aka catered SMV).

I know a buddy, makes 30k, sh*t job, late dude of twenty, lives with mommy and daddy, and he fucks everything. He claps the cheeks. He says that same speel and women 18-40 eat it up. Outside of being not short in height, has hair, and at best slightly above average, he far exceeds his market value in the dating.

I am not suggesting downgrading your lifestyle. I recommend aiming higher. Cratered Sexual market value (SMV) women on the later not early side of twenty, single moms, etc are not ideal candidates.

Aim higher. I would rather fap to port then to what you are pursuing. I think some men need to aim higher then what's under their shoe.

At forty, I would reluctantly pursue late twenties. Girl drunk dialed me at 2am last week. Age 23.

Not doing it right bro. I am doing better then the guy I mentioned. Not quite as well as you. Still, acquiring better. I suspect either you suffer from low self-esteem, are funny looking or struggle in some other apparent manner. It would make no sense even if you are average looking to struggle this badly. Even I feel like I am under achieving in the lady department but, this is beyond ridiculous.

I don't think you interpreted my message correctly at all

Average looking? I'm about a 7-8/10. My only real flaw is the reason I'm on this forum - slight hairline recession (I'm like an NW2). Otherwise, I have a nice olive complexion, a comic book hero type jawline/chin, great eyes and I'm 5'10 195 extremely muscular. Tell you like this, if I was gay, I would have a million dating options overnight

and I'm not interested in dating old, fat or single moms at all but that's all that approaches me or makes it obvious they like me. I want a cutie in my league so a 25-27 year old fitness type with a good personality and decent job, smart, etc... Those ladies have ungodly standards nowadays

Last edited:

abcdefg

Reaction score
Didn't know men could go from norwood 1 @ 35 to bald by 40. Like OP, I was also under the impression that if you are norwood 0-1 in your 30's you're safe from going bald. Besides unpredictable androgen sensitivity, another big mystery is why hair on the sides of the head are typically immune to androgen sensitivity.

You can be alive one day, and dead the next. As you get older you will realize to not take anything for granted even just being alive yet alone hair. Life is constant change, and nothing is promised to anyone. You could go bald very quickly, but its probably more rare then going bald gradually.

abcdefg

Reaction score

Average looking? I'm about a 7-8/10. My only real flaw is the reason I'm on this forum - slight hairline recession (I'm like an NW2). Otherwise, I have a nice olive complexion, a comic book hero type jawline/chin, great eyes and I'm 5'10 195 extremely muscular. Tell you like this, if I was gay, I would have a million dating options overnight

and I'm not interested in dating old, fat or single moms at all but that's all that approaches me or makes it obvious they like me. I want a cutie in my league so a 25-27 year old fitness type with a good personality and decent job, smart, etc... Those ladies have ungodly standards nowadays

Yeah one thing is for sure, as the population increases that minority of hot girls everyone wants are going to get harder and harder to get. I feel sorry for men hundreds of years from now. Those girls are going to be impossible except for the top 5 percent of all men. A lot of girls now have horrible personalities, and a long list of demands because they know tons of men are willing to compete and jump through any hoop in front of them

abcdefg

Reaction score

Sensitivity has always been the name of the game. Its probably a complicated answer, and its the million dollar question we have wondered for what decades now? I dont feel we know anything more than we did 10 years ago. Its never been DHT its why does DHT all the sudden start being a negative factor?
Its probably a defect that occurs in WNT pathway or immune system. Its something that just happens as a trigger, and then DHT starts to wreak its havoc very slowly

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks bro, will do .

Thats weird man, if you are that good looking and make alot of money, being a nw2 at your age should not be a problem in attracting women. Let us break this down:

You are 5’10 (good height)
You are muscular (even better)
Olive complexion (women swoon over that)
Nice jawline (they drop panties over that)
You are nw2 (considering all the points above , should make no difference)

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah with regards to DHT it is a bit wierd.
you would think if it was as simple as your hair follicle is sensitive to DHT; then every bald man would start to lose his hair at 16 as DHT kicks in, and would be NW7 either at 20, or 30 depending on the hairs sensitivity / amount of DHT etc.

yet we see some guys hit NW7 at 18, while others will have a perfect mature hairline until they hit 35 and then in a few years after that become NW5.
It is like something "triggers" male pattern baldness? or is it true that if you haven't started receeding by age 30, you will keep your hair?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

I don't dispute female entitlement.

The problem is that a guy 8-10 will bang 7+s also doesn't help the dating pool.

There's a bro science video on dating. All models but, you hear the good looking woman react to not getting attention. Imagine being in the shoes of a average or slightly above average male.

The idea of someone with 150k salary pissing away time on a magazine board some a bit of a stretch but I digress.

I think you are selling yourself short.

27+ is not top form SMV. It's on the tail end. It's nearing baby rabies.

More men are waking up to the reality, that being, women skiing down cawk mountain, cawk carousel, and diva behaviour. Best years are the Chads booty call. Baby rabies and squandered youth are for the beta males.

The divorce rate isn't based on infidelity or violence. It's based on female entitlement which knows no boundaries during top firm SMV.

Early side of twenty or #Netflixandchill!

Not single moms, crows feet, fatties or catered SMV for me.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah with regards to DHT it is a bit wierd.
you would think if it was as simple as your hair follicle is sensitive to DHT; then every bald man would start to lose his hair at 16 as DHT kicks in, and would be NW7 either at 20, or 30 depending on the hairs sensitivity / amount of DHT etc.

yet we see some guys hit NW7 at 18, while others will have a perfect mature hairline until they hit 35 and then in a few years after that become NW5.
It is like something "triggers" male pattern baldness? or is it true that if you haven't started receeding by age 30, you will keep your hair?

I know a guy, he use to do highlights in the 90s,too much hair gel/product, and he's a cute ball now. Then, you got Pauly D, too much hair gel, and at nearly forty, he has better hair then most men 18. Genetic predisposition.

If there's a long history of male pattern baldness genes, it is a wrap. If I were to guess, environmental factors and lifestyle choices are playing a role. I never used steroids, glue or hair dye. I once bleached my hair as a kid. I never did it again. Anyway, there's a psychedelic substance channel that I watch. Similar to me, he and I both ordered Accutane online. I got it prescribed once I told my dermatologist. We both took 80mg of Accutane. I stopped four months in. The YouTuber took between 80-100mg of liquid Accutane from God knows where online? He is bald. We had similar hair types and body structures. He is bald. I am thirty and while I have more hair then he does, our scenario is similar.

I could have ruined my hair for decades with hair wax, gels, hair dye, and other stuff. Still, the damage via Accutane is a million times worse IMHO. I think outside steroids or hgh, there's nothing that could amplifier the male pattern baldness genes that I have.

It's a igniter IMHO. You could do steroids or Accutane for example and be fine. Likely, we here are predisposed to male pattern baldness so, it would amplify the inevitable.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro, will do .

Thats weird man, if you are that good looking and make alot of money, being a nw2 at your age should not be a problem in attracting women. Let us break this down:

You are 5’10 (good height)
You are muscular (even better)
Olive complexion (women swoon over that)
Nice jawline (they drop panties over that)
You are nw2 (considering all the points above , should make no difference)

How are you doing lately? I am thinking I am a nw2/3. Probably 2.5 but, I am OCD so, I will lean to 3. Rogaine has been a weird routine. No shed yet.

A gf would have made the process easier. Nothing comes easy in this life. I could see a gf as a blessing but, a break up as a even worse nightmare.

I suspect that the inevitable is happening. Rogaine is a start. I did not chest pain and strange blurry vision. It was not severe but I am using 5% which I likely should lower dose. I thought I wasn't using enough to be honest. Less than the recommended dose but 5% is a lot hone from none.

Where I am at. I have receded. Norwood 2.parts at the side and vertex are thinner. It's thicker at the base. It sucka how much older balding makes a man. Like the Prince with hair versus now, it's painful. Even Harry is losing his. I suspect he will suit bald better. I dunno.

Anyway, I admire Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham etc who do bald well. Granted, not everyone is Beckham who can do it all. I follow psychedelic substance YouTuber. We both used Accutane and the end result is flipping on our male pattern baldness genes. He trips and turned into the skid. He also has a gf or wife and kid. I would like to go that route and gracefully go into it.

The hard part is that, I was single with hair so, if the point system is going downward, age is going up, the job market is not great not you mention, affirmative action, it's stressful.

Part of my process is cutting out stress, cortisol, meditating, praying doing yoga, reading, and going into nature.

I am dating or at least meeting bit I noticed since becoming aware of my male pattern baldness, my state is shot. Attraction with that last girl disappeared, and I am not shocked. It coincides with my experience in this department. Cocaine user, guaranteed she has had an abortion, STDs, long history of promiscuity, and shity family up bringing. No. Mention of her father. Shocker.

How are you doing with the hair? Gf? Friends? I would take the alpha approach and talk here or to friends. Despite society pushing the vulnerable be beta gender fluid agenda, it's been my experience nothing turns women off quicker, and puts her pussy on the next dick faster.