Hair And There's Story - (29 /Updated Monthly Pics)

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
I can see what you mean about the blonde vellous hairs anyway mate. Early days anyway, looks like you've shed a little in certain spots but it's buzzed quite close so it isn't noticable unless you're really examining it.

As I said previously, you've got a decent hairline anyway and looks like you can carry it off so just keep it up with it for now and I'm sure you'll be getting good results in the next few months.

Reaction score
Just a quick update, I have started to notice some growth of little dark hairs in both of my temple regions :punk: Also, my hair has now turned almost black all over my head, its looking far healthier and it seems to be filling in slowly. Not bad signs for under two months....I hope it continues

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
How is it going for you mate? :)

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks good already to me, looks like you are getting some regrowth in the temples already! You'll have a full hairline soon!

Anyone else notice this though:
100_2498.jpg

Is minoxidil dying your scalp or is it just the photo? It looks like you have a brownish circle?
Don't mean to put you off or anything, I just noticed it in your June pics and was a bit curious.

Update us when you get a chance, sounds like things are getting even better. Shaved head suits you btw.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
looking good, and yeah shaved head looks good on ya wish i could shave my head but my head has deflated so i look literaly like an alien from the planet skull.

keep up with the treatments and dont forgot the nizoral shampoo every now and then.

pirate101

Reaction score
Hair And There said:
Does Nizoral come in different strengths and if so, which do I go for? I have an appointment with my GP next Monday morning at which point I will ask to be prescribed either propecia or proscar. I'm currently on benefits, will I get this prescription free does anyone know who is based in the UK? Cheers for any help guys.

Nizoral comes in 1% or 2% you can buy it at boots no problem.
Propecia isn't availible on the NHS but proscar is, you may have to pay the standard £7 charge (if you are in England) or you may get it for fee.