hair loss getting worse and im getting pissed!

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think in the last couple of months, my hair loss got way worse (im around nw3+ but thinning like motafuka at the front!), what pisses me off, that im starting to get blocked with the b****s and i dont like that one bit, so im thinking to get a wig soon, i belive that everything is fair in love an war, i never been a good looking guy, but hell, i could talk a women into sleeping with me, now me and a friend (whos Norwood-1) placed a bet, who can get that certain b**ch into bed, guess what, i made the move first, and the basterd dates her this weekend! (and thats the first time this is happening to me !)
f*****g hair loss.... didnt somone said something about hair clonning or something 5 years ago?! whats up with that ?? when can i get mine done? 2010 is the year we waiting for?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
lol

i know man i definately CAN be a lonely path

some effects wont be imagined but what happens a lot of guys is that all of a sudden they dont get the same attention they may hav got before and all of a sudden become introverted and never approach girls any more. obviously that is a disproportionate reaction so steer clear of that

i duno man, my hair loss isnt getting any better either (not sure if its getting worse or not but having thin hair is shitty) but so far i haven't noticed any real negative effect with women (maybe im oblivious to it tho!lol) but i guess i will down the line. At such a point us balding dudes have to work alot harder in other aspects to stay on top :)

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah man.. its hard. I feel for you and anyone else thinning that must be f*****g hard. Right now I am about an nw2.5. Overall it has had an affect on me, but it hasnt been so bad just yet. When I start thinning that will be hard to take. I just think there is something sinister about thinning that isnt quite the same for just receding.. I would rather just recede then thin.. I think a receder alone isnt necasarily to0 bad, but to be thinning as well, its sounds like its another nail in the coffin of one's self esteem and confidence.

I guess when I start thinning ( I say when as following the standard pattern of male pattern baldness, thinning is pretty much a reality. I just hope I have a few more years before I start thinning, as I just turned 20), anyway, I guess when I start thinning, that will be the time to just shave it all to a low grade. Thinning just to me looks so disfigering.

My thoughts to go out to any diffusers/thinners, although I dont know exactly what it feels like, I know its another impending blow to deal with, although I'll be better equipped pyschologically to deal with it.

Its been said many times before, but its the best rational to use - we have to make up for our male pattern baldness in other areas of life - become more talented with whatever that may be, sport, your job, art, etc, become healthier, a tan. work out. all these things become the next step of the ladder..

Geez.. I just hope this all works out for us. When I first heard about HM I thought it was going to be the holy grail for us, but now im pretty pessimestic, in that even if it does come out in 10-20 years, ive heard that it wont help a completely bald person grow a full head of hair - until it does that, then in my eyes its still not a cure.

Essientally I beleive that it will be a long time till we ever actually 'cure' baldness. Its something natural - its part of aging. Perhaps its brought on quicker by certian external and unnatural elements, but the bottom line is that its seems pretty much impossible to cheat nature. Its like not growing old - its just an inevability that we are all going to accept, other wise we become miserable.

GeminiX

Reaction score
@OP,

Maybe the fact that you're referring to the women you're trying to attract as "b****s" has something to do with your lack of success?

Just a thought...

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
nah as if that has anything to do with it, just because he refered to girls as 'b****s' in a joking way doesn't mean he treats chicks badly or anything. Its a pretty common expression to say really.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
I think in the last couple of months, my hair loss got way worse (im around nw3+ but thinning like motafuka at the front!), what pisses me off, that im starting to get blocked with the b****s and i dont like that one bit, so im thinking to get a wig soon, i belive that everything is fair in love an war, i never been a good looking guy, but hell, i could talk a women into sleeping with me, now me and a friend (whos Norwood-1) placed a bet, who can get that certain b**ch into bed, guess what, i made the move first, and the basterd dates her this weekend! (and thats the first time this is happening to me !)
f****ing hair loss.... didnt somone said something about hair clonning or something 5 years ago?! whats up with that ?? when can i get mine done? 2010 is the year we waiting for?

Hmm ... starting to lose sympathy for your situation here. You dont think that your suddenly sporting a NW1 wig is going to be pretty obvious after being a NW3+
Yes and by 2010 we will be 1 yr closer to HM (only 20 yrs left to go?)

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
@OP,

Maybe the fact that you're referring to the women you're trying to attract as "b****s" has something to do with your lack of success?

Just a thought...
My thoughts as well..

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
GeminiX said:
@OP,

Just a thought...
My thoughts as well..

For this ill answer : " shut up b**ch." (and wake up, do you think i call women b****s in thier faces?!...give me a f*****g break, f*****g feminists)

For SFA, you know its just a way of speech, its not like i convay my true personality throw those pages (and you should know that already as a CCS fan yourself)
Back on subject tho, i dont really care if ill look stupid, my friend will have their share of laughs on my expense but at the end of the day, if that will get me what i want, then f*** everyone...
And you said it, HM or cloning (or whatever they do..) not coming soon, so why not go with the next best thing?! a good wig could be just what i need.

GeminiX

Reaction score
<3 Hairloss Talk, I don't know whether to be flattered or annoyed :)

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
What wrong with calling a girl a b**ch. A b**ch is a b**ch... :dunno:
He's using it as a label for all women, not to describe a particular person.

Next we'll find out he's reclaiming the term...

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
iwantperfection said:

I know what he meant. I see no problem in it. It's a beer drinking lads term.

Up there with "get your tits out for the lads!"

Smooth you would fit right into britains beer culture. Get them in..

ali777

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
Nashville Hairline said:
iwantperfection said:

I know what he meant. I see no problem in it. It's a beer drinking lads term.

Up there with "get your tits out for the lads!"

Smooth you would fit right into britains beer culture. Get them in..

Call your gf or your mom b**ch and see how they react to it!!!

If they still have a bit of respect left for you, then you can make an effort to explain that it's a harmless term and that you don't mean it in that way.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's quite obvious smooth used the term between guys. Guys use it. Doesn't mean they would call a girl it to her face. Just 4 man to man chat.

And I actually do call my gf a b**ch sometimes in a jokey way. Loves it LOL

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
And I actually do call my gf a b**ch sometimes in a jokey way. Loves it LOL
Actually i do use in bed quit often..... "b**ch, my dick needs suckin'" and they right on the job (faster then "b**ch make me some food" in rare cases.... but since iwp sister can multitask its something like :"FooDick now!" )