hair loss getting worse and im getting pissed!

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
iwantperfection said:
And I actually do call my gf a b**ch sometimes in a jokey way. Loves it LOL
Actually i do use in bed quit often..... "b**ch, my dick needs suckin'" and they right on the job (faster then "b**ch make me some food" in rare cases.... but since iwp sister can multitask its something like :"FooDick now!" )

Smooth we discussed this. You know the deal. If you bang my sister i get to bang your mom. Remember..i get 12 hours of her and she has to do her signature move aswell.

P.S Tell your dad to bring the Camcorder like last time.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
awaiting the 'i have reached acceptance' poster......

Thanks.
You're not the only one on this.
You could amend "I've reached acceptance", to "I've reached acceptance and you're a total f*****g pussy because you haven't, but I still troll "Impact of hair loss" forums, despite my acceptance.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
Smooth said:
iwantperfection said:
And I actually do call my gf a b**ch sometimes in a jokey way. Loves it LOL
Actually i do use in bed quit often..... "b**ch, my dick needs suckin'" and they right on the job (faster then "b**ch make me some food" in rare cases.... but since iwp sister can multitask its something like :"FooDick now!" )

Smooth we discussed this. You know the deal. If you bang my sister i get to bang your mom. Remember..i get 12 hours of her and she has to do her signature move aswell.

P.S Tell your dad to bring the Camcorder like last time.

Ok, this is just funny.

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
[...] guess what, i made the move first, and the basterd dates her this weekend! (and thats the first time this is happening to me !) [...]

In my case, it was the other way round. The bald guy stole my b**ch. I hate that bald bastard and I don't care if it takes 10 years, I will have my revenge some day!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That's right Smooth...let the hate flow through your body.