Hair thinning w/pics

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
The hairline is great, you seem to have the same kind of problem I do, loosing hair all over the top and none at the hairline, maybe I'll look like that when I'm 23, hope not.. :( but my hair looks shitty when it's dripping wet. Yours look wet too on that pic, is it gel or??

phan95

Reaction score
HairyBerry said:
The hairline is great, you seem to have the same kind of problem I do, loosing hair all over the top and none at the hairline, maybe I'll look like that when I'm 23, hope not.. :( but my hair looks shitty when it's dripping wet. Yours look wet too on that pic, is it gel or??

No my conditioner does that to my hair. (pantente) :lol:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
phan95 said:
HairyBerry said:

Well its time to find a new conditioner.

G

minoxidil was made for a case like this. i give you a 50/50 shot of getting 90% of the hair back you lost on top if you get on finasteride and minoxidil. see a doctor asap.

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hairline looks great! ...when i started using rogaine my hair got a lot thinner to , the hair i still had that is ! I quit puttin rogaine all over my head i just put it on the temples now.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Rob x 22 , how long after using rogaine did you hair get thicker. You said yours was thin when you used it so i was just curious. Thanks.

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
phan95 said:
HairyBerry said:

I used to use conditioner and I think my hair loss was worse during that time, now I just wash with nizoral and just once, 3 times a week.

G

RaginDemon said:
Taugenichts said:
The hair on the first pic is wet, right? The hairline looks still acceptable to me. I would go for Finasteride instead of minoxidil. But you need to take action before it is too late!

acceptable? His hairline is intact. Stop telling others what to do before you can even stop whinning.

No, it is not intact. The hairline pics are not ideal, but one can clearly see that it turned into a V-shape. Nothing dramatic, about a Norwood 1.5, but it is not intact!

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
No, it is not intact. The hairline pics are not ideal, but one can clearly see that it turned into a V-shape. Nothing dramatic, about a Norwood 1.5, but it is not intact!

You're an idiot.

He hasn't lost a single hair from his hairline, that V-shape you described is NORMAL for a LOT of men. I had it when I was 14; i remember clearly because i stupidly shaved the 'V' peak off when I was that age in an attempt to straighten my hairline.

You've got serious problems mate, try not to infect anyone else yeah?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats right Taug you cant compare everyones hairline to that of the most blessed nw1's.

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
your screwed, you have maybe 3 years till your completely bald..just shave it

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would use Rogaine Foam + Propecia. Really good chance of atleast maintaining what you have, maybe even some thickening/regrowth. And yes youre dependant on the medication "for the rest of your life" or atlest untill something better comes out. Which im almost certain will be within the next 15 years. Probably sooner. Untill then use the best available to you. Rogaine/Finasteride.

Hairbank

Reaction score
I agree with Fallout Boy-

Get on the meds (minoxidil and Finasteride) and see how you do. You still have a good amount of hair left so maybe you will keep what you have and possibly regrow some.

Yes..........you're pretty much committed to the meds for life if you want to keep the hair they're helping. If you quit, they'll quickly abandon ship.

s.a.f

Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
your screwed, you have maybe 3 years till your completely bald..just shave it

(Twat) :roll:

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had the same attitude you had in the 90's, and didn't do anything. I'd go big3, or not bother. Maybe let it get a little worse, and then see if it bothers you that much. I started losing my hair a lot later than you, like around 28.