hair transplant pics from yesterday

s.a.f

Reaction score
It cant be that bad, is it?
Its not like the first few days?
Trust me it will return to normal.

jccidol

Reaction score
To be honest, it doesn't feel much different then it did right after I had the procedure, which is why I'm getting so freaked out. It's more on the right side of my head, the left side has feeling in most of it, but practically the right side is the one with the constant numbing feeling..thank you for your calming words, I appreciate it. In my life whatever can go wrong will go wrong for me, which is why I'm expecting the worst wtih this I guess.
Does wearing a hat hurt the grafts in anyway? I was outside for about 5 hrs today and I wore a hat the entire time, to protect my head from the sun, I just wanted to make sure it was ok.
I assume you've had a procedure, and had the same kinda numbing probs I'm having, did you? If so, how long until you got back to normal? Did you go back to 100% as you were before the surgery?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I've had 5 !!!!
And yes I got the numbness for a month or so after each op but everything always went back to feeling ok eventually, but in my experiences the first 2/3 days are painfull after that its ok.
Wearing a hat is ok after the first 5 days.

jccidol

Reaction score
Wow 5..I'm having a hard time getting thru my first one. Well, you've calmed my nerves somewhat, this is just a crazy feeling...the numb feeling is also on different spots on the top of my head.
Based on my pics, do you think I'll have a good result when it grows in?

s.a.f

Reaction score
You cant tell from pics. All I know is in a few months you'll be stressed out wondering why it has'nt grown. You've got to give it plenty of time you'll probably see a growth spurt at 5 months. then it comes along in cycles 9months... 12months.
BTW the reason I've had 5 is because 3 times I went to UK butchers and they really fucked my head up.
Hopefully you wont have to experience anything like that.

CCS

Reaction score
The density looks low, so they should grow out sooner. It will be an improvement, but not the dense hair you might hope for. A good start though.