hairloss and body hair

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
....I have a friend who has aggressive male pattern baldness and he has almost no chest hair. I have some chest hair and mild/medium hair loss. Varies. Though as a general rule, the more hair you lose up top the more you grow elsewhere on your body.

abcdefg

Reaction score
DHT better effect body and facial hair or science is completely wrong. The reason some men lose hair even with little body hair in my opinion is there body is not used to DHT and maybe are more sensitive to androgens in general then other men which would apply in my case. Androgen receptors and testosterone also need to be stopped which science has not done yet and is why propecia does not completely halt hairloss. Testosterone, estrogen, and receptors are all important yet science just ignores them its not just dht thats been obvious for 15 years.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Yeah I tend to think so because I barely had any facial hair when my hair loss started but it seemed to start as I got hair under my chin. I am terribly afraid it is going to get more agressive this year because I just noticed a bunch of facial hair came in along with shoulder hair :thumbdown2:

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Yeah I tend to think so because I barely had any facial hair when my hair loss started but it seemed to start as I got hair under my chin. I am terribly afraid it is going to get more agressive this year because I just noticed a bunch of facial hair came in along with shoulder hair :thumbdown2:

Hey thats Wolf...your not a kiwi are you? Yeah, I noticed a few shoulder hairs springing up....not good. Its only a few so I tear em out!

Obsidian

Reaction score
Nah I saw him on Lost and thought he was a badass that was missing on TV, I have watched one episode of Outrageous Fortune so far and thought it was good.