HairLossTalk.com - You ever thought about TV?

G

What!? as good as this??

banr.jpg

http://uk.geocities.com/primrosehill@bt ... s/banr.jpg

Axon

Reaction score
You know I love HairLossTalk.com. He'll be sick of me when I'm still here in 2008.

The Gardener

Reaction score
So. And NOW we finally know who left the dogs loose in the yard. a**h**.

(Just kidding.. I was just trying to do my impression of one of Axon's famous non-sequitor postings.)

G

HairlossTalk said:
Tynan -

Wait till you see our new design coming soon ;-) ...

You might love it, you might hate it!

HairLossTalk.com

Im still waiting for a link on the forum pages to the site home page and the chat room and also part of the site should be devoted to p**rn. So nobody needs to leave the site to do some `research`. Hairloss info and p**rn its a recipe for goodness. Hairy p**rn even. :hairy: :wink:

G

Sir Zimmald said:
If HairLossTalk.com uses that on the home page I presume I will be getting royalties?

you will be rewarded in heaven by god himself, he will give you solid metal hair in the style of hasselhoff.

I wonder how many people here realise your avatar is the lord M.J.

ch...ch...check.....chammmoonnnae, motherfucker!,

eeeee....eee

G

tynanW said:
Sir Zimmald said:
If HairLossTalk.com uses that on the home page I presume I will be getting royalties?

you will be rewarded in heaven by god himself, he will give you solid metal hair in the style of hasselhoff.

I wonder how many people here realise your avatar is the lord M.J.

ch...ch...check.....chammmoonnnae, motherfucker!,

eeeee....eee

I always wanted hair like Hasselhoff, maybe then I can be big in Germany like him.

I think only a few UK guys here recognise my avatar, aint go no respectay for da main man, whose bad, im bad heee heeeeeee.

Axon

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
So. And NOW we finally know who left the dogs loose in the yard. a**h**.

(Just kidding.. I was just trying to do my impression of one of Axon's famous non-sequitor postings.)

This makes too much sense. Gain more bearing and return. :)

twmajors

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Cassin was onto something when he recommended advertising in a magazine, much much cheaper and almost just as effective.
Perhaps you could set up a membership (with small fee of course) where you send out a newsletter, including coupons, all the articles you run on this site, listings of transplant doctors (in local areas) etc. . .
Just some ideas to help with funds. Anyway, keep up the good work HairLossTalk.com.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
twmajors said:
I think Cassin was onto something when he recommended advertising in a magazine, much much cheaper and almost just as effective.
Perhaps you could set up a membership (with small fee of course) where you send out a newsletter, including coupons, all the articles you run on this site, listings of transplant doctors (in local areas) etc. . .
Just some ideas to help with funds. Anyway, keep up the good work HairLossTalk.com.
If you're interested in helping let me know. I have no idea how to do all that stuff :(

twmajors

Established Member
Reaction score
check out my email

HairLossTalk.com, I've sent you an email, let me know.