Hairstyles That Cover Up a Norwood 3 Hairline?

Mr_Reeses

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a norwood 3 receding hairline, two round areas in the temple area not the v shape but more of a u shape. i'm currently regrowing some hair and thickening up a bit. i'm just curious are there any good hairstyles that will cover up a norwood 3 hairline without looking obvious that you're trying to cover it up? i'm finding it increasingly difficult to style, i'm hoping the rogaine im using has thickened it up enough to style again.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
could you post some pics? Hard to stay, it differs from person to person. (and it's hair calibre)

Mr_Reeses

Established Member
Reaction score
I will post pictures towards the end of the month, I'm currently in between taking pictures, I have older ones but I would prefer to take new ones as my hair looks a little thicker from last month. It's amazing how fast things can work if you give it a little time (a few months), you almost forget about your regime and BAM! things start to work. Still too early to say what exactly to expect but it's looking pretty good so far. 3 months dutasteride 1 month Rogaine 1 month revivogen s&c

Cassin

Reaction score
shorter the better IMO

bill%20paxton.jpg