half way through January and still no CB0301

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Feel like i am spammin with email replys here, but here i got a new one anyway :whistle:

Asked about the fired thingy

"Hi,
That`s a joke.
Koutingchina.com is my own company.Who will fire me?
I fired one of my engineer whose name is Rambo.He built a website koutingchem.com,he has no company at all,no employee at all.I think he took a lie.
But it`s fake.Our company has more than 10 salemen,I think it`s very funny if you trust Rambo."

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LMAO.

No probs Bastard. Exchanging info is what these forums are for. I think I read over at another hair website that someone spoke to someone from Kouting who said there name was Rambo...LMAO.

Anyway he was offering RU for cheaper I think. Somehow he found out that Rambo was not legit. And his website was NOT the official Kouting China one. He also sent a warning saying NOT to buy from a guy called Rambo.

So there is some truth to what Kane is saying it seems.

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
Wesley from Belgium, who's a poster on a Dutch hairlossbaord, said that Kane was fired. So that;s where I got that info from. Ofcourse I have no idea if it's true. But I think we all agree that k.o.u.t.i.n.g is a company who's taking advantage of our desperation by selling us these drugs way overpriced. Don't trust them when they say that such and so is the best hairlossdrug. They're just trying to make money and don't have a clue about hairloss. They get all their info from the internet.

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
why dont we create a fund and invest in this company,they budget is 1.5M FOR anti androgen wich is not a lof of money

Ende

Reaction score
lol, yeah, let's invest in a company which has no moral at all. They tried to sell a lot of people fake CB-03-01 powder, but got cold feet and stopped responding to all inquiries when they realized that we were actually going to test the compound. This is serious... That compound is a research chemical which is supposed to be devoid of systemic side effects, and they tried to sell us an unknown research chemical.