Have you ever used KX-826?Is kx-826 useful?

callpizza

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed that online shopping can buy KX-826, but I'm not sure if it works. Has anyone ever used it? Is the treatment effect of kx-826 good?Is this medication safe?

jondoeuk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't as I know Kintor Pharma sent cease and desist letters to those selling it.

Arthurandsam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it better than fluridil ?

Arthurandsam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It should be based on the data we have, but I still think the 0.5% version will be a useful adjunct to a 5ARi.
Actually they test for 1% once a day, so we can take 2ml once a day it's the same no ?

Arthurandsam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Why am I not seeing it?

I ordered 2 bottles from France via a parcel forwarder.

I want to try even if I got some doubts, essentially because the last trial say that it does not work ... but they got good results in other trials (+10 in USA and +22 hairs in Asia and +10 on Femal in Asia) and some people say it's because there was a biased in the placebo group in the last trial ... Actually they continue a trial Phase 3 on 1% 1x/day.

The other thing wich is weird is the fake pics they used on Amazon, stolen from an hair transplant :
picsstolen.jpg

pyritrial.jpg

1xday.jpg

... But in Asia they do not use false pics for their advertising, imo because in Asia they don't use a third party advertising company :

kx1 (1).jpg

kx2 (1).jpg

kx3 (1).jpg

kx4 (1).jpg

kx5 (1).jpg

kx6 (1).jpg

kx7 (1).jpg

kx8 (1).jpg

kx9 (1).jpg

kx10 (1).jpg

kx11 (1).jpg

kx12 (1).jpg