HawaiiMale's Story - (6 YEAR UPDATE COMING SOON!)

DaKine

Reaction score
Hey, I saw that you had testicle pain early on. I've begun to experience some of that myself. I have a strong suspicion that it is prostatitis, did your doctor ever mention that to you?

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
DaKine said:
Hey, I saw that you had testicle pain early on. I've begun to experience some of that myself. I have a strong suspicion that it is prostatitis, did your doctor ever mention that to you?

Your name DaKine, any relation to Da Kine coffee shop in vancouver?

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
DaKine said:

My eurologist came to the conclusion that my testicle pain was caused by infection that was never cleared up by the 2 week doses of prescription my primary care provider was giving me. I was then put on cipro for 4 weeks 2x a day. All problems ended after that. Finasteride and Dutasteride may cause testicular ache/pain but not imflamation or swelling. Imflamation and swelling is signs of infection. See your doctor and explain your situation.

DaKine

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that's probably the best course of action. Thanks for the advice!

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW! awesome results. congrats for taking charge of your male pattern baldness.

thanks for keeping us in the loop and posting updated pics. this is what keeps hope alive in all of us baldy's.

may more growth be with you young man.

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: HawaiiMale's Story - (8 month update w/pics, page 8)

bump...

Its been a long time and now I am back.

I will update my status and how my hair is doing.
Please stay tuned.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice....!