He is only 20 and bald already !

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
I think that dude isn't attractive... maybe if he had hair.

He also has the classic, funky glasses and stubble to compensate. Sorry buddy, it's not helping.

Stredly

Reaction score

He also has the classic, funky glasses and stubble to compensate. Sorry buddy, it's not helping.

He is still very attractive. Ask any females opinion and they will tell you he's sexy looking. You're just too hung up on hair to see clearly.

My friend is 28.. bald as hell.. he razor shaves his head.. he doesn't like being bald but he has no problems getting attractive girls because he has a handsome face. Even when he complains about it.. the girls say.. you don't need hair.. your handsome.. THAT"S the reality of it.. you can lie to yourselves all you want.. but the reality is... if you're a good looking dude... you simply don't need hair to remain attractive. Sure a full head of hair on an attractive person will make them even MORE attractive.. but bald wont make them ugly.

you cant make a handsome guy ugly buy shaving his head.. and you can't make an ugly dude good looking by giving him a hair cut.... if you're handsome then you're going to be handsome even without hair and if you're average or fugly you'll just get fuglier lol

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
no..... http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/wenn5782371.jpg

Take off his glasses.. shave the beard.. buzz his hair short.. and he's back to looking like a handsome guy. his hair loss means nothing.

LMAO!

Delusional.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Absolutely delusional to believe that hairloss does not affect attractiveness.

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score

100% agreed.

There is clearly an impact. I could agree that the more handsome the man, the less the impact but the guy will take a hit to his looks.

resu

Reaction score
Ami James has a perfect head shape, even when the show was on I realized it, I wasn't balding at that time and I thought he did it for the tough look.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score

Woman go nuts for Ami James - seriously?

Are you gay, who are you to say he isn't attractive? Are you female?

Woman love hime - go on social media and you should see the tang that think he is hot.

- - - Updated - - -

Woman love hime - go on social media and you should see the tang that think he is hot.

- - - Updated - - -

Not on all men. Good looking is good lookingand some don't need hair to pull off good looking.

Just because you wouldn't have sex with these guys, doesn't mean a female wouldn't.

Can you hear how bizarre some of you sound.

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm straight and a man. I can still have an opinion on whether a guy is handsome.

I have no idea who this guy is but clearly he's famous. I'm sure he gets the girls but I'm sure Danny Devito doesn't struggle much either. Your ability to get woman may not be as impacted when you're bald, if for instance, you're famous or have excellent game etc etc, but that doesn't mean you look better bald. That's a separate question.

Does a man look better with hairloss? No, is the answer.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, to be clear, no one is suggesting that hairloss will make attractive people ugly. It will make them less attractive, especially if the hairline moves back. There's a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if Ami James grew his hair out on his scalp (whatever he has left there), people will still find him JUST as attractive right? Because it's just the face that matters right? Delusional.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm straight and a man. I can still have an opinion on whether a guy is handsome.

I have no idea who this guy is but clearly he's famous. I'm sure he gets the girls but I'm sure Danny Devito doesn't struggle much either. Your ability to get woman may not be as impacted when you're bald, if for instance, you're famous or have excellent game etc etc, but that doesn't mean you look better bald. That's a separate question.

Does a man look better with hairloss? No, is the answer.

Are you seriously comparing that guy Ami to Danny Devito? Seriously, your logic is massively flawed.

Most woman don't know who Ami James is. You see on social media all the time 'who is he, he's hot.'

Im not saying hairloss does not detract from looks but some guys just have good looks regardless. And to be fair some people actually do suit the bald look more - really, many woman have noted.

I find it cringe worthy when guys on here who are obviously self conscious and feeling insecure about themselves, resort to degrading famous balders and saying the only reason they get woman is due to the fame.

Deary me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to be clear, no one is suggesting that hairloss will make attractive people ugly. It will make them less attractive, especially if the hairline moves back. There's a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if Ami James grew his hair out on his scalp (whatever he has left there), people will still find him JUST as attractive right? Because it's just the face that matters right? Delusional.

Who said it was just the face that matters, a number of things matter with sexual attraction and sexual appeal?

Taking a few lines I had written and running away with it wildly, the both of you.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Who said it was just the face that matters, a number of things matter with sexual attraction and sexual appeal?

Okay, then I agree with you there. Height and build are a couple of examples. Perhaps also strong pheromones. But, even if you have all of that, hairloss will take you down a notch, especially if you're a high Norwood.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
There are many worse things than going bald. WAY WORSE.

The problem is baldness is probably the worst thing that can happen to a young man (age 16-45) that is NOT CONSIDERED terrible by society. THAT is the key. Because not only will people judge you worse, not only will women avoid you, but no one will care. If you even mention it as a psychological anguish people will just laugh even harder at you.

That's what makes it so bad. Living in a world of appearances where everyone pretends we are not. I confided in my mother about my baldness and she said the same stuff- "It's no big deal" and "You're still you". It's kind of hard to explain to her that I'd still like to have sex with women while I'm in the physical prime of my life...if I was a monk I'd be all set.

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score

Clearly you don't know he is lol. He's not compensating with the glasses. The glasses and button up was likely just for the photo shoot. I always thought Ami rocked the bald looked and thought woman flocked to him. But he also has the "bad boy", don't give a **** attitude that woman seem to love.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
He is still very attractive. Ask any females opinion and they will tell you he's sexy looking. You're just too hung up on hair to see clearly.

My friend is 28.. bald as hell.. he razor shaves his head.. he doesn't like being bald but he has no problems getting attractive girls because he has a handsome face. Even when he complains about it.. the girls say.. you don't need hair.. your handsome.. THAT"S the reality of it.. you can lie to yourselves all you want.. but the reality is... if you're a good looking dude... you simply don't need hair to remain attractive. Sure a full head of hair on an attractive person will make them even MORE attractive.. but bald wont make them ugly.

you cant make a handsome guy ugly buy shaving his head.. and you can't make an ugly dude good looking by giving him a hair cut.... if you're handsome then you're going to be handsome even without hair and if you're average or fugly you'll just get fuglier lol

Can confirm, best friend is the same age and very handsome, but he is rapidly thinning to an embarrassing degree on top (his grandpa was a Norwood 6 but it looks like he is diffuse thinning...don't know). He tries this silly comb forward flop thing. Guess what? He gets an insane amount of women. And they're all really hot. He gets more now than he did when he was younger. He's not tall either- maybe 5'9" TOPS. Not muscular but athletic/thin build.

Most important things for a guy: have a ****ing handsome face, don't be fat, don't have a micropenis and don't be a midget.

The problem is, most men aren't super tall nor super good looking, so anything like baldness is a huge check in the negative box for them...it can "ruin" an otherwise "decent looking guy" for women. Women say men obsess over that and penis size way more than them, but it's BS. Women are fickle and any little flaws can throw them off and change their mind.

You can snag women while having an average face and being bald/balding, it just makes 10 times harder than it should be. It means you have to spend more time and energy doing something that someone like my friend gets thrown at him without even thinking about.

tl;dr- A handsome/pretty face is by far the most important thing for attracting women, something 80% of men don't have.

hairlifted

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel like depending on how far receeded the hairline is, shaving it off (I mean down so far that the shadow doesn't show) makes you look younger than if you hadn't done it. Of course if you don't have good facial genetics or your out of shape its probably not gonna look good, and obviously people like younger with a normal amount of hair.

My brother lost a lot of hair quickly, no doubt genetics a major role in this, but he also abused stimulant drugs and often went 6+ hours without food or water being out in the sun all day, so he has aged pretty poorly even though hes younger than me. Even still, he looks better with a shaved head than his previous hairline, obviously not the optimal situation and it depends on your facial features as well. Also he has a nice looking beard shadow that helps give him a more masculine look. He also recently got back into shape and that made a pretty big difference. Shaving isn't for everyone though.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still think 90% of guys look better with very short/stubbly hair than the egg effect. The only ones who can pull off the shiny look have large faces/jaws/necks and muscular, the rest of us just look weedy.

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel like depending on how far receeded the hairline is, shaving it off (I mean down so far that the shadow doesn't show) makes you look younger than if you hadn't done it. Of course if you don't have good facial genetics or your out of shape its probably not gonna look good, and obviously people like younger with a normal amount of hair.

My brother lost a lot of hair quickly, no doubt genetics a major role in this, but he also abused stimulant drugs and often went 6+ hours without food or water being out in the sun all day, so he has aged pretty poorly even though hes younger than me. Even still, he looks better with a shaved head than his previous hairline, obviously not the optimal situation and it depends on your facial features as well. Also he has a nice looking beard shadow that helps give him a more masculine look. He also recently got back into shape and that made a pretty big difference. Shaving isn't for everyone though.
Personally I agree. I think slick bald chrome dome looks better then even a stubbly NW6 or 7. At least as a young man. Something about that horseshoe tends to age you immensely. Even if it's faint. Of you have acceptations like Jason Statham but the NW5 is a little more appealing to the eye than the pure horse shoe shape.