HGH (Injectible growth hormone). Thoughts?

Jacob

Reaction score
All these diverse efficacies of NL-hGH
seem to indicate that somehow the skin
stem cells of the bulge or transiently amplifying
progenitor cells derived from
the bulge stem cells in the hair follicle
(Fig. 11), are influenced by the presence
of exogenous hGH and involved in the
pharmaceutical and cosmetic outcomes
of the topical NL-hGH application. Based
on this rationale, we further examined
whether hair (follicle) number or the hair
growth cycle of the mouse is affected by
the application of NL-hGH, using minoxidil
as a positive control. Mice were treated
for 2 weeks with NL-hGH after depilation
and before peritoneal BrdU injection
and subsequently sacrificed 3 hrs
after the injection. The results clearly
showed that NL-hGH application on the
back of the mouse increased not only the
hair number but potentially the hair
length and thickness. As, in a given hair
bulb, a more number of actively proliferating hair matrix cells is correlated
with longer duration of anagen phase,
thus with longer and thicker hair (17).
Minoxidil influenced on the hair number
as well, but not the hair length or thickness.
These results are summarized in
Fig. 12. Therefore NL-hGH was superior
to minoxidil in increasing both the hair
number and possibly the hair length and
thickness in the mouse experiments.

Ende

Reaction score
td241 said:
As for the other question, no, taking hgh will not alter the body's own production. The feedback loop just isn't there. Some play it safe, doing 5 days on, 2 days off. All the info is in the link I posted on page 1.
Unfortunately, you're wrong. IGF-1 suppresses GH secretion. hGH should be injected before bed, but because of the negative feedback - I recommend that you inject it in the morning, to ease the suppression.

Attachments

• Exogenous 20K Growth Hormone (GH) Suppresses Endogenous 22K GH Secretion in Normal Men.rar
    227.1 KB · Views: 235

Ende

Reaction score
These are some statements that I've collected from EliteFitness and MESO-Rx.

yes HGH will def put new hair on your head

i have hair to middle of my back.. when on HGH i grew a mini afro thru my hair i alrady had..have all these little 1 inch hairs poppin up all over the place...i looked like a idiot

Guys! no sh*t! I started to thin at 21 or 22. Im 34 now and been on HGH and test for 11 weeks now and no sh*t im growing hair on my bald *** head. I thought i noticed it a few weeks ago but didnt say anything a few people said it looked like my hair was getting darker. Then my wife this evening was standing behind me while i was sitting at the office and started showing me how it was growing in. Whod a thunk it.

hair and skin is much improved with the use of GH...at least for me it is

I'm starting my third month of Jin. I'm not sure if my hair is getting thicker, but I sure have to get it cut more often these days! Regrowth has increased drastically!

HGH is safe for hair and even brought back some for me.

when i last ran the blue tops my hair on head grew like nuts and in fact it was thicker than in college (many years ago).

I have too got teh hair growth. i have male pattern baldness too. if i could afford it i would stock up on the blues.

I have never had more energy in my life, my skin looks better than it ever has, and no bullshit, my hair is as thick as it was before i ever started using aas.

een on GH 5iu ed for 2 months now...top of my head i have a ton of new hair..all inch long tiny hairs everyhwere sprouting up....my head is already filled with hair and is long...

I have been taking HGH for 6 months @ 4 ius everyday and had a lot of hair growth that everyone noticed after about the second month.

One of the great side effects for someone whos hair is tinning ask me I know lol

In my experiences bro my sh*t was thick as hell every time I was on the G, and for that matter I kept most of the thickness.

I did GH for 4 month when I was healing from shoulder surgey. I have a thin spot on the back of my head that filled in about 50% and the hair came back to it's normal color, before it was very light. along with the propicia that I've been taking for a few year It has continued to grow.

I noticed hair growth/thickening/ color change too.

What I've noticed is this: When I'm on it for a while, I notice positive effects on my hair, i.e. faster growth, return to natural color, and definitely thicker. However, after I'm off for a while, it seems like all the increased positive anti-aging effects are eventually countered by an equal and opposite pro-aging effect. My hair gets more and more gray, growth slows, and it thins out.

You're right bro, it took about six months to start seeing the results, but I'm 40 and from a family of males with no hair, my younger brother is 50% bald, and I was going the same way, accelerated by aas, I thought I'd had it, but I've now got more hair on my head than I had when I was 20. I wasn't using growth for hair replacement, but its certainly worked for me and all my colleagues who've tried it. I only use 1iu per day 5 on 2 off.

Ende

Reaction score
I experimented with 2 i.u.'s Hygetropin a day for several months. It induced a shed approximately one month after I began treatment, and appeared to cause telogen effluvium in my case. Unfortunately, I had to quit the treatment because it increased the pressure in my eyes after an injection - which is a symptom of acute glaucoma. Other than that, it was fairly well tolerated. I got a bit lethargic after an injection as well, but that was about it. As for positive effects, it stopped the scalp itch for more than 24 hours. It would begin again if I hadn't taken an injection in 48 hours - so it (or more precisely IGF-1) definitely has a positive effect on Androgenetic Alopecia.

Ende

Reaction score
An interesting study done on mice;
Dihydrotestosterone inhibits hair growth in mice by inhibiting insulin-like growth factor-I production in dermal papillae

Post CausticSymmetry Yesterday at 7:03 pm
Growth Horm IGF Res. 2011 Aug 10. [Epub ahead of print]
Dihydrotestosterone inhibits hair growth in mice by inhibiting insulin-like growth factor-I production in dermal papillae.
Zhao J, Harada N, Okajima K.

We demonstrated that insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) production in dermal papillae was increased and hair growth was promoted after sensory neuron stimulation in mice. Although the androgen metabolite dihydrotestosterone (DHT) inhibits hair growth by negatively modulating growth-regulatory effects of dermal papillae, relationship between androgen metabolism and IGF-I production in dermal papillae is not fully understood. We examined whether DHT inhibits IGF-I production by inhibiting sensory neuron stimulation, thereby preventing hair growth in mice. Effect of DHT on sensory neuron stimulation was examined using cultured dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons isolated from mice. DHT inhibits calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) release from cultured DRG neurons. The non-steroidal androgen-receptor antagonist flutamide reversed DHT-induced inhibition of CGRP release. Dermal levels of IGF-I and IGF-I mRNA, and the number of IGF-I-positive fibroblasts around hair follicles were increased at 6h after CGRP administration. DHT administration for 3weeks decreased dermal levels of CGRP, IGF-I, and IGF-I mRNA in mice. Immunohistochemical expression of IGF-I and the number of proliferating cells in hair follicles were decreased and hair re-growth was inhibited in animals administered DHT. Co-administration of flutamide and CGRP reversed these changes induced by DHT administration. These observations suggest that DHT may decrease IGF-I production in dermal papillae by inhibiting sensory neuron stimulation through interaction with the androgen receptor, thereby inhibiting hair growth in mice.

legion00

Reaction score
i've been on GHRP6 (400mcg 2x daily) and CJC1295 (400 mcg, 2x weekly) for about 6 months now. i've had ridiculous gains in size and strength, but haven't seen any change in my hair.