High Alkaline Diet Hair Growth? Anyone Try/doing

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
...With a focus on the vegetables, leafy greens, and microgreens. There are other things I do as well. I juice a lemon into a blender with about 500g of ginger, fill it with water until it reaches around 750ml, and blend it smooth. I then use a fine mesh and a spoon to press the juice out, then I drink the juice and eat the pulp of the ginger afterwards. The pulp makes it hard to drink, so I separate it and then eat it afterwards with a little water to rinse it down. Also, the juice is pretty intense, so I want to get it down as quickly as I can and if I leave the pulp I'll end up choking on it.
Sounds like I need to step up my game further lmao

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like I need to step up my game further lmao
All of the really good biochemicals and anti-inflammatory agents are in the leafy greens and microgreens... and also roots like ginger, turmeric, maca, etc.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think minoxidil works DESPITE the low ph. People will report worse scalp health while on it. But the growth factors seem to outweigh that (for a while)
Hey man, what do you mean by (for a while)? Did you develop a bad skin reaction to minoxidil after using it for some time?