Holy sh*t At This Giga Uber Chad 1 2 3

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok? and what does this have to do with the impact of hair loss?

this isn't lookism or whatever man. please, try to have something more to say than "look at this hot guy" before you make a topic. this is kind of boring honestly.
Agreed.

I can understand every once in awhile the lookism type threads, but the same constant meager content gets old. We get it, it's ogre. Women only want Chads. What other meaningless garbage can you provide Xander?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
9053768_orig.jpg

mzW9z.gif

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

this isn't lookism or whatever man. please, try to have something more to say than "look at this hot guy" before you make a topic. this is kind of boring honestly.
I like the variety on here and in some ways all this lookism stuff is loosely related to hair loss because many of us are concerned with a depreciation of our levels of attraction.

Its probably quite natural to get a bit of lookism - I'm even surprised that some self improvement and pua stuff doesn't get posted more often as well.

I know it would drive certain members insane but I like it when we have a wide array of posters with differing opinions.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This isn't even cope when I say even if this wasn't clearly photoshopped and this creature existed with all that angular jaw and chin, no woman would go near it.

Plus any female knows that if he ever decided to shave his beard they'd have to look at this every day:

hqdefault.jpg

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ultimate slayer is Ron Jeremy, here guys, this is my incel blue pill cope.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
*Chortle* but then you'd only have about 5 posts to make a year.
There would only be five legitimate threads that are relative to our actual interests.

Goes to show the power of looking great, niche and metro in 2017.

it seems like individuals who live off the E social grid are among those who can still restore faith in humanity. As for everyone else, become a sheep and form a relation with something that's here to stay.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imitation of Arnold: I'll be bock after my chin looks like the O.P's posted pic!
Seriously lmao

blackg

Reaction score
There would only be five legitimate threads that are relative to our actual interests.

Goes to show the power of looking great, niche and metro in 2017.

it seems like individuals who live off the E social grid are among those who can still restore faith in humanity. As for everyone else, become a sheep and form a relation with something that's here to stay.
I have no idea what you just said but it sounded like a home run hit.

shookwun

Reaction score
Cool man. I've been off it for over a week now. I feel good.
Have you been out somewhere tonight?
I haven't left my basement since July.

All though I am finally going to have my life back on track once again. A life that consists of going out on the weekends, and actively engaging in the opposite sex while having mutual arrangements on craigs list.

blackg

Reaction score
I haven't left my basement since July.

All though I am finally going to have my life back on track once again. A life that consists of going out on the weekends, and actively engaging in the opposite sex while having mutual arrangements on craigs list.
Oh, okay. Well, I wish you well. You're in Canada, right?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Eat sh*t