Hoppi's super duper unique new approach to making regimens!

Jacob

Reaction score
I'm not asking anyone to listen to me..I'm just trying to understand why all the hype over things that have been used for years and yet hardly anyone is going :punk: over it and what it's doing for their hair(I'm not just referring to "those threads")..and also someone coming here who isn't even using all of those things..is only here a couple/few months...talking about how wonderful it must be :dunno:

Just about everything that is talked about can be good for overall health, although there have been side-effects associated with some things that have been dropped or still being used. But the claim is for hair loss. I would think some would try some other unique things that are out there since these others have been tried for quite awhile. Maybe someone will actually stumble upon something(s) that make sense to get excited over. Maybe one of those stem cell enhancing products posted in another forum would help. But as I've said before..MBP is hard to treat..so IMO topicals also make sense to use.

I'm just posting these combos to give examples of things that could taken for inflammation..if doing so is your or one of your main goals. And on ALA and biotin..a search would reveal that "Alpha Lipoic Acid can compete with biotin and interfere with its activity in the body. Therefore, additional biotin should be taken when the daily intake of Alpha Lipoic acid exceeds 100 mgs" :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Ah I see! :)

I think what I find exciting is the multiple angles to come at hair loss that this presents, it gives us more weapons for tackling it both internally and externally, and helps to illustrate why things like thyroid problems and stress, and dietary choices including things like alcohol seem capable of aggravating a condition that you would think has limited connection.

I dunno, I just find it very interesting, both from a diagnosis point of view and to give someone as many options as possible :)

Jacob

Reaction score
http://www.forresthealth.com/bsp-201.html

The Next Generation in Inflammation ManagementBSP-201 with High Triterpene Shea Nut Extract Inflammation / Cytokine Management

BSP-201 addresses the root cause of inflammation-based conditions. Pharmaceutical - standard clinical research proves BSP-201 down-regulates cytokine production:

ºTNF-a mean reduction: 24%*
ºIL-6 mean reduction: 31%*

Over 30 clinical trials and studies, including human, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials prove BSP-201 significantly reduces inflammation by regulating cytokine production.

Hoppi

Reaction score
That does look cool but I'm on a budget, I can't really spend more than say £10 on each thing.

I think reducing all kinds of inflammation systemically is a brilliant idea for me though. I seem to get results with nizoral, I really do think my problem is more inflammation than DHT. The DHT activates the inflammation, but I don't think my hormonal levels are wildly off (I'm trying to fine-tune them anyway though).

Keto is my current topical anti-inflammatory, so if I combine that with a great systemic anti-inflammatory and then narrow down on the actual CAUSES of the inflammation and stuff in the first place, I might really start to be onto a winner.

It's mad how much my regimen keeps changing, but with every change I am confident it is improving :)

I am just SO determined it's unreal! lol

This hair is going NOWHERE but all over my head! lol