How are these results from Dr Armani real??

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I always wondered how this was possible....i think armani is absolutely outstanding at what he does. but how on earth is this density even physically possible?

37__before1.jpg

37__after1.jpg

And the money shot:

37__chatclosewet.jpg

That is a beautiful hairline and hairstyle..im in love with it

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hair transplant + Topik maybe??

Wonko

Reaction score
lots and lots of donor hair. if you have a freakish amount of donor hair, i suppose that gives you more leeway with what you can do. the guy above prob was endowed with VERY dense donor areas.

how much to get a hair transplant by Armani? I have a ton of donor hair! :hairy:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
I agree that Armani comes up with some amazing results but he himself talks about he 'illusion of density' ,placing the grafts so that it looks thicker than it actually is.......i think the top docs are very good at this and this is why their results often look much better than lesser docs working with the same amount of grafts

s.a.f

Reaction score
The guy did'nt have a huge degree of hairloss to begin with. :roll:

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He has got some amazing examples on there. Guys who've gone from hairloss to models!. To get these results he does take huge amounts of donor hair and dense pack in the hairline. If you hair is really stable on meds and you've only lost hair in the front vertex then it works but long term if you start receding further then problems as there is little or no donor hair left. One of the posters here showed us his hair transplant and the strip was massive and the dense packing in the front truely amazing.

This guys hair in the photo was pretty bad at the start having lost nearly all the front vertex...Lets hope meds were working for him otherwise he will have one strange hairstyle in the future..major sweep back all round.

Sean68

Reaction score
ive got to start saving for one soon its the way to go - f*** all these crappy treatments. id be half way there now if i hadnt wasted so much money :evil:

bah humbug!

DelPiero1980

Reaction score
You think these results are real?? They haven't been tamptered?? with today's photo tech you can modify everything!! Are those pics in Armani's website just marketing or are they for real??

CaptSandy

Reaction score
I don't understand all the confusion about hair treatments. When I started to go bald they didn't have any of this stuff, at least I don't think they did because I never thought about it. I was 40 and mostly bald the first time I ever heard of Rogain. I'm 60 now and up until a couple of years ago I was skin bald on top and wicked thin on the siges. But I'm not any more:)

A couple of years ago I was watching a baseball ball game and I got to thinking about baldness. That was due in large part to a commercial for Avacor. The same ad ran between every inning. They showed a "Before and After" of the back of some guys head. The picture was on the screen for a second only. Honest. About the sixth time the commercial came on I got up real close to the screen to see what the language was. I am talking about the words I saw in very small print at the bottom of the screen in between the Before and After pictures. Can anyone of you guys think of what it said? Was it something like "Results may vary." Nope. In between the Before and After picture it said, and I quote, "60 Seconds Later."

In my view, that was Avacor's way of avoiding a law suite. Hey, if the difference between the two pictures happened in 60 seconds, then you know it wasn't as the result of hair growth. That add really pissed me off. I was so pissed off I went searching on the computer, and guess what I found.

I found a product that increases blood flow to the scalp naturally. Since I have been using this all natural magnetic roller my hair loss has completely stopped, and I have re-grown so much new hair in the thin areas that every time I get my hair cut now the barber has to use thinning sheers. I don't understand for the life of me why this product isn't on every store shelf in every store in the country. It's call Mag-Gro and the only place I ever saw it was on line.

You have a ton of hair, a ton. This product will work absolute wonders for you. Good luck to you. If you decide to use this magnetic roller I bet you will be surprised.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah but when it is slicked back and wet it looks like a hair transplant. No one has an abrupt hair loss like that in the front especially the temple angles. That was done in 02 or 03. It's been there for awhile.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CaptSandy said:
I don't understand all the confusion about hair treatments. When I started to go bald they didn't have any of this stuff, at least I don't think they did because I never thought about it. I was 40 and mostly bald the first time I ever heard of Rogain. I'm 60 now and up until a couple of years ago I was skin bald on top and wicked thin on the siges. But I'm not any more:)

A couple of years ago I was watching a baseball ball game and I got to thinking about baldness. That was due in large part to a commercial for Avacor. The same ad ran between every inning. They showed a "Before and After" of the back of some guys head. The picture was on the screen for a second only. Honest. About the sixth time the commercial came on I got up real close to the screen to see what the language was. I am talking about the words I saw in very small print at the bottom of the screen in between the Before and After pictures. Can anyone of you guys think of what it said? Was it something like "Results may vary." Nope. In between the Before and After picture it said, and I quote, "60 Seconds Later."

In my view, that was Avacor's way of avoiding a law suite. Hey, if the difference between the two pictures happened in 60 seconds, then you know it wasn't as the result of hair growth. That add really pissed me off. I was so pissed off I went searching on the computer, and guess what I found.

I found a product that increases blood flow to the scalp naturally. Since I have been using this all natural magnetic roller my hair loss has completely stopped, and I have re-grown so much new hair in the thin areas that every time I get my hair cut now the barber has to use thinning sheers. I don't understand for the life of me why this product isn't on every store shelf in every store in the country. It's call Mag-Gro and the only place I ever saw it was on line.

You have a ton of hair, a ton. This product will work absolute wonders for you. Good luck to you. If you decide to use this magnetic roller I bet you will be surprised.

are you spamming us? Where do you get this roller?

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Armani is a genius. He may be slightly unethical by performing hair transplant on such young patients and wasting all the donor on the hairline but there is no denying his results. Looking young is all about the hairline and thats what i want a strong youthful hairline. I would not consider anyone else but Armani for my hair transplant. Screw the cost.

IBM

Reaction score
Anyone can explain why his sides got thicker? I dont believe in those pics. And i would like to see him now i bet he have a freak hair now.

s.a.f

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Armani is a genius. He may be slightly unethical by performing hair transplant on such young patients and wasting all the donor on the hairline but there is no denying his results. Looking young is all about the hairline and thats what i want a strong youthful hairline. I would not consider anyone else but Armani for my hair transplant. Screw the cost.

Maybe Zidane went to Armani?

s.a.f

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:

Maybe Zidane went to Armani?

s.a.f

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
are you spamming us? Where do you get this roller?
Yes he's pasted this same :thumbdown2: :spam: post 7 times, anyone reading it should realise its total bullshit.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
CaptSandy said:

:stfu: :spam:

IBM

Reaction score
IBM said:
Anyone can explain why his sides got thicker? I dont believe in those pics. And i would like to see him now i bet he have a freak hair now.
Bump :eek:nfire: :eek:nfire: