how bad is this

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i dont know man. irrationality? i really regret it thats for sure. i since added RU and dropped dutasteride three weeks ago. i figured with RU gyno should be less likely than anything. despite using 120 mg of raloxifene daily which is a selective estrogen receptor antagonist there is still some breast pain that comes and goes.

it could be one of two things. i am so utterly sensitive to anything that interferes with androgens that even 50 mg ru triggers a response. or there is still some dutasteride in my system and the addition of RU is triggering a response. i hope as the dutasteride is completely cleared out it subsides

- - - Updated - - -

how old are you and from who is your balding inherited?

30 years. my father is bald, and my maternal grandfather was bald. most the men on my moms family have some degree of balding. when my maternal grandfather died at the age of 70 he was Norwood 6/7. my father is Norwood 6/7 and he is 65. my diffuse thinning makes me think my end state is a high norwood. for them it was very much by their age. ie: at around his late 30s my dad was Norwood 4, around his 40s/50s Norwood 5, 60s Norwood 6/7

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i agree with everything you say! but at this point i'm scared even finasteride will worsen my gyno. i think even the RU is capable of worsening it and RU is usually agreed to have fewer systemic sides than finasteride. when i use 50 mg RU two days in a row gyno pain starts getting annoying.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finasteride flares my gyno... i need to be more aggressive for a period of time to try to reduce it to see if i can maintain with lower dose antiestrogens... eventually id just get that ****ing gland cut out... i read excision of the tissue usually results in permanent removal... antiestrogens are a pain and the sides reveal themselves pretty quickly

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
people say zinc is good to take with finasteride because it stops conversion to estrogen or something