How common is a hair transplant + hair system?

shookwun

Reaction score
Nah, it just requires more of harvesting methods for grafts. Hair system + hair transplant is a stupid approach. (wont look right.)

I can understand like Noah said reconstructing the temple points/sides and angle closure for the system to look 100% natural though

FUE is very limited, which is why many advanced norwoods also require strip procedures, because they provide the highest yeilds, and bang for the buck.

The deciding factor is the donor area.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair systems seems to be legit. I mean, the hair will look good, thats all that matters. Sure it would take some time to get used to. But i think alot of people here can agree that just thinking about balding 24/7 is horrible, this way it's atleast your hands. It's the whole package that matters, face, body, height, skin, hair. I'd rather be a 9/10 bald and use a hair system than a 6/10 with a full head of hair. Basically, hair systems are legit.

shookwun

Reaction score
id consider one, but the biggest problem I have is if they are detectable when getting intimate.

I wouldn't mind other wise.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
id consider one, but the biggest problem I have is if they are detectable when getting intimate.

I wouldn't mind other wise.

I'm worried about the same thing. But honestly, "normal" people think hair pieces look like ****, they wouldnt even consider someone wearing one. And, form what iv'e read, the laceses are really thin now days. Otherwise, if someone wants to feel the hair, go full aspie-mode and say that you hate it when someone touches your hair.