how dense?

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
the hair on my head hasnt been over 1cm long since i was 16 :)

Ive no idea just now, id have to see some pictures of patients with similar work done

Nene

Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
the hair on my head hasnt been over 1cm long since i was 16 :)

Ive no idea just now, id have to see some pictures of patients with similar work done

Let me know what you find Brighton, I'd use some beard hair and leg hair and buzz that sh*t down to 0!

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
I've sent a couple of emails to clinics asking about what they would advise for somebody looking for that work done.

Without actually saying these words the replies have all come back saying - WHATS THE POINT IF YOURE GOING TO SHAVE IT DOWN TO 0 ANYWAY'

i suspect nene youre in the same position as me, the difference is massive between having a slick bald head and a stubbled shaved down head.

The reasearch I've been doing online hasnt focussed around if its possible or not with BHT's, I know it is, its been around the look the hair would take on down the line, I'm more convinced now than ever its a possible solution.

Cost could be an issue for such a large scalp area, finding a doctor willing to transplant so many thousands of hairs into a large area is also an issue, obviously work would have to be done in stages.

I'm at the very least a year away form this the more I read about it.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score