how do i know whether my hair is growin back? My story...

hair_fighter

Reaction score
Hi Nikhil,

Congrats on your success. I have the same diffuse pattern of hairloss like you and i'm rm india. I'm on finasteride(Cipla finpecia) but i'm not seeing much results. does Tugain helps to regrow any hair or it is useful at all atleast to thicken hair at top. BTW i want to know whether the supplements are useful and where can i get these supplements you are using, do they need prescription? It would be very helpful if you advise me because you have shown a pretty gud results...thanx

nikhil

Reaction score
Almost 6 months on finasteride now. Stopped minoxidil long back. Hair is better than ever and I'm seeing new hair everyday. I ve been shedding a lot these days again. Hoping for it to come back again. But I no longer worry about hair loss. Pictures to come soon.thanks everyone. My current regimen
1mg finasteride
nizoral 3 times a week
aloe Vera shampoo 3 times a week
multi vits
loads of protein rich food and veggies
cod liver oil 1000th

aj218

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've some really good results. How comes you stopped using minoxidil?

hair_fighter

Reaction score
Hi nikhil, congrats on your success. Can you please tell me what brand of minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoo you are using....I have the same pattern of hairloss as yours....i am not getting good results from finpecia alone....also please answer my questions in the previous post...thanx in advance

nikhil

Reaction score
You've some really good results. How comes you stopped using minoxidil?

I dunno i just got bored applying it everyday and that **** stinking on my head.

and
@hairfighter:
i use TuGain foam 10%
Nizoral 1% shampoo

hair_fighter

Reaction score
@nikhil thanks for your reply and also please tell me which brand of supplements are u using i mean (Biotin, Cod liver oil capsules, multivit etc....) thanx in advance.....

nikhil

Reaction score
Biotin. Is just plain biotin 5mg. Cod liver oil is sea cod,multi vit is AdGain.(if taking this no need of biotin) finasteride is finpecia as told.

UPDATE going through the worst shed of my life.the front region is back to the original density because i stopped minoxidil. Back on minoxidil hoping to see all of it Grow back