How do you escape this mental torture?

ali777

Reaction score
I, for once, will agree with you... The metal look of the 80s and early 90s was dudes with long hair. However, it change from mid-90s onwards. The hair became shorter and there are lots of them that prefer the shaved head.

Maybe I should add that I used to have long hair that would reach my chest.

I don't know about popular culture in the US, but in the UK long hair isn't very fashionable these days. I sometimes check the girls out in match.com and long hair is very commonly listed as a "turn off".

I personally like long hair on a guy. If I had the chance, I would like to grow my hair to about 6-7 inches long, but that ship has sailed for me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
What about getting a mail order Russian wife/girlfriend? An American friend of mine got married to a beautiful Russian girl, now they have kids and everything. He is NW4-5 and 10 years older than her. So, male pattern baldness isn't a problem for mail order wives.

UC, think about it. If you are 30, you can have a stunning wife that is only 20, and you'll be the talk of the town. No one is gonna mention your male pattern baldness, your wife will be the centre of attention.

I know of a guy who's done this, needless to say he is'nt held in high regard.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dario said:
When I'm down...i just read a lot of HatPrisoner's and IBM's posts :mrgreen:

There was a guy here called Jeffss, he complained so much about hair that it made me feel as if my situation isn't bad at all.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I couldn't in good conscience resort to a mail order bride because I would be supporting the unethical world of sex trafficking/slavery. It is heartbreaking what these women go through, even acquired and corrupted as children by the slavic mafia or whomever. I just wouldn't feel right about it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
But back to topic and to contribute my answer to the original question of how do you escape this mental torture. This may sound very Grandma's Boy (great movie btw) but get high and play video games. Ain't nothin like snuggling up to some purple kush and poning fools online-yeah! :firing:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That picture of Rob Halford looks like a gay sado version of Bill Mar, hillarious.