How frequently do you ejaculate, honestly ?

Pazzini86

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
27
Uhh…where did you read this? I have the same areas on my crown but i’m pretty sure it didn’t come from jerking off.
 

Pazzini86

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
27
Age caused my thinning. I’m almost 35. It sucks but i couldn’t be young forever.
 

shell133

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9
Age caused my thinning. I’m almost 35. It sucks but i couldn’t be young forever.
You still don’t wanna answer?why ? Is it that embarrassing?
We all age and there are old people who kept their hair naturally without using no finasterade or min or... there is no better answer to male pattern baldness than what I said .
It’s just that people are embarrassed of talking about something that’s not embarrassing at all, and we like living in denial Bcz sex is good and ejaculating feels good
 

shell133

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9
I know it feels good. I still don’t know what it has to do with hair loss.
I think we would’ve already found a cure for male pattern baldness if people were open about their sex lives or masturbation and openly talk about how frequent they do it without feeling ashamed , cuz there is nothing to be ashamed for
 

INT

Senior Member
Reaction score
2,843
I searched abt it a lot last 2 years on the internet ,
I did not say jerking off, I said ejaculating semen,sperm out of your body, sperm is life , our bodies take the most important minerals and produce sperm.
I am 100% sure it’s why men suffer from male pattern baldness,
The only way I can prove it is to stop ejaculating for a year or two and I’ll take a picture to compare how balding or thinning progresses.

I am 100% sure that you are 100% wrong
 

shell133

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9
I am 100% sure that you are 100% wrong
Any experiments ?
I already asked if there are any guys who have male pattern baldness who never éjaculated their entire lives or did it moderately (monthly or weekly) ,
If you know any show us and only then I’ll be 100% sure that you’re 100% sure that I am 100% wrong .

We love living in denial
 

INT

Senior Member
Reaction score
2,843
Any experiments ?
I already asked if there are any guys who have male pattern baldness who never éjaculated their entire lives or did it moderately (monthly or weekly) ,
If you know any show us and only then I’ll be 100% sure that you’re 100% sure that I am 100% wrong .

We love living in denial
The burden of proof is on your side. You made the claim. Provide evidence and we can dance.
 

shell133

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9
The burden of proof is on your side. You made the claim. Provide evidence and we can dance.
surviving and passing our genes is the only reason we are in this life,
The body works 24/7 producing sperm, taking the best out from your body and putting it into sperm production, when ejaculating too much the body can’t keep up with the high production of sperm, so what it does is taking away from other body parts, starting with things that are less necessary for survival like hair for example,and then going to other organs .
To provide proof I’ll have to make an experiment for 20 years on people and make sure they’re telling the truth about their private lives ,
And why the hell would anybody do that and waste their lives when they can create a hair product and profit of other people’s misery and ignorance to make millions of dollars,
I’ll try a year no ejaculation and I hope to post a picture a year from now if everything goes as planed to see some results for myself
 

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
346
surviving and passing our genes is the only reason we are in this life,
The body works 24/7 producing sperm, taking the best out from your body and putting it into sperm production, when ejaculating too much the body can’t keep up with the high production of sperm, so what it does is taking away from other body parts, starting with things that are less necessary for survival like hair for example,and then going to other organs .
To provide proof I’ll have to make an experiment for 20 years on people and make sure they’re telling the truth about their private lives ,
And why the hell would anybody do that and waste their lives when they can create a hair product and profit of other people’s misery and ignorance to make millions of dollars,
I’ll try a year no ejaculation and I hope to post a picture a year from now if everything goes as planed to see some results for myself
Most teenagers would be bald if your speculation was true.
 

Pls_NW-1

Senior Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1,104
If it´s true what you think... Then why don´t you smear that glue of sh*t, what´s in your pants, onto your hair on the head!? I mean, it´s super powerful, full of proteins and nutritions, and as you said, full of life fuel, our body puts into it, from our life energy. Male Pattern Baldness solved by shell123 - 2021. Yikes!
 

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
15
Many stupid posts on this forum, but this has got to be top. Whoever thinks balding is caused by masturbation probably can’t even spell their own name
 

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
346
More teenagers are balding than ever before, and pubery hits kids sooner. It has more to do with food that jews feed us with tho
Yes they are, and I do believe that food impacts on the process. However, most cases I see these teenagers have the genetics. Being that said, something else, either food or lifestyle or whatever, is accelerating what would happen later in life. I'm just saying this based on my own experience with other people suffering from hair loss. For instance, this dude who is my friend started balding at 25 (maternal grandfather bald), but his younger brother, 15, has already started receding at such young age. That age gap means that there is something really wrong with current society
 

shell133

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9
Most teenagers would be bald if your speculation was true.
did you know that your body doesn't produce the same amount of sperm your entire life? in your teens and early 20's , the sperm production peaks bcz of testosterone levels, and after that it starts droping, how about that for a fact
 
Last edited:

shell133

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9
If it´s true what you think... Then why don´t you smear that glue of sh*t, what´s in your pants, onto your hair on the head!? I mean, it´s super powerful, full of proteins and nutritions, and as you said, full of life fuel, our body puts into it, from our life energy. Male Pattern Baldness solved by shell123 - 2021. Yikes!
lmao, nobody is answering my question, which is how frenquently they ejaculated during their lives, instead they wanna stay in denial like this guy here and all they do is make fun of what I said.
you clearly don't see how stupid you look writing that crap
 
Last edited:

shell133

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9
More teenagers are balding than ever before, and pubery hits kids sooner. It has more to do with food that jews feed us with tho
how about More teenagers are balding than ever before because everybody has access to internet and p**rn since a very young age
 
Top