stay in denialMany stupid posts on this forum, but this has got to be top. Whoever thinks balding is caused by masturbation probably can’t even spell their own name
stay in denialMany stupid posts on this forum, but this has got to be top. Whoever thinks balding is caused by masturbation probably can’t even spell their own name
following your previous logic, not only people who masturbate would be balding faster, but people who occasionally have sex too.did you know that your body doesn't produce the same amount of sperm your entire life? in your teens and early 20's , the sperm production peaks, and after that it starts droping, how about that for a fact
thats why I said ejaculating, ejaculating can happen throu masturbation or sex, so yeah frequent ejaculation leads to baldnessfollowing your previous logic, not only people who masturbate would be balding faster, but people who occasionally have sex too.
and since when are people having sex and masturbating?
Ok. Although I don't believe in such a thing, you can't say that someone is in denial just because they don't agree with your speculations.thats why I said ejaculating, ejaculating can happen throu masturbation or sex, so yeah frequent ejaculation leads to baldness
male testosterone peaks in mid 20's, so that means sperm production is at its highest , in your teens and early 20's you can ejaculate many times a day and still recover and do it the next day, in your 40's and 50's I bet ejaculating once a day will make you tired for next couple of days till your body recovers.and since when are people having sex and masturbating?
You have a lot to learn young padawon.thats why I said ejaculating, ejaculating can happen throu masturbation or sex, so yeah frequent ejaculation leads to baldness
cumming blood? from ejaculating too much ? never have that happened to me or to anybody I knew, somebody lied to youOk. Although I don't believe in such a thing, you can't say that someone is in denial just because they don't agree with your speculations.
In my point of view, NoFap is bullshit, despite p**rn being a cancer itself. Fapping would be a problem if you were wanking off until the only thing left to c*m is blood. Other than that, just live your f*****g life and spank your bamboo as many times as you want.
cumming blood? from ejaculating too much ? never have that happened to me or to anybody I knew, somebody lied to you
You have a lot to learn young padawon.
Man, I guess you are the only one in denial here.why don't you tell me how old you are and how frenquently have you been ejaculating, ?? why are you still chosing to be in denial? because sex and ejaculating is good? be a man and answer honestly,
yeah I guess we need to relearn how to live our lives so we won't have to come to forums looking for why our hair is thinning and fallingHYPERBOLE Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
HYPERBOLE definition: obvious and intentional exaggeration. See examples of hyperbole used in a sentence.www.dictionary.com
still not a single one of you answered the question that I asked in the post, how old are you and how frequently have you been ejaculating? is it hard to understand ? instead you're trying to convince yourself that what I said is not true by making fun of what I said and haha reacting, that is denial, there is nothing wrong with being in denial, we learn new sh*t everyday till we dieMan, I guess you are the only one in denial here.
24, I masturbate when I feel like to, which is probably twice a weekstill not a single one of you answered the question that I asked in the post, how old are you and how frequently have you been ejaculating? is it hard to understand ? instead you're trying to convince yourself that what I said is not true by making fun of what I said and haha reacting, that is denial, there is nothing wrong with being in denial, we learn new sh*t everyday till we die
Your a genius! Your the first person ever that has tried to make this link between masturbation and hairloss. This myth has definitely never been studied by any medical professionals before!still not a single one of you answered the question that I asked in the post, how old are you and how frequently have you been ejaculating? is it hard to understand ? instead you're trying to convince yourself that what I said is not true by making fun of what I said and haha reacting, that is denial, there is nothing wrong with being in denial, we learn new sh*t everyday till we die
if I personally started having hair problems only after I started ejaculating frequently non stop, I don't need no medical professional to tell me how my body works,Your a genius! Your the first person ever that has tried to make this link between masturbation and hairloss. This myth has definitely never been studied by any medical professionals before!
you've been masturbating everyday for 4 years straight?24, I masturbate when I feel like to, which is probably twice a week
Ever since I broke up with my ex I'm feeling down so I'm not in the mood to masturbation
However, when I was single (4 years ago), I would masturbate every single day. No signs of hair loss or whatsoever
I got in a relationship when I was 20, BEFORE that I would masturbate everyday, or every other day at most.you've been masturbating everyday for 4 years straight?
okay, what are you doing in this forum?
oooh let's jerk off as much much as we can cuz somebody called it wives talkStop with the wives tales, jerk off as much as you want it’s not gonna affect your hair whatsoever.
