You're the one in denial trying to blame anything but genetics for your hair lossyou're living in denial
surviving and passing our genes is the only reason we are in this life,
The body works 24/7 producing sperm, taking the best out from your body and putting it into sperm production, when ejaculating too much the body can’t keep up with the high production of sperm, so what it does is taking away from other body parts, starting with things that are less necessary for survival like hair for example,and then going to other organs .
To provide proof I’ll have to make an experiment for 20 years on people and make sure they’re telling the truth about their private lives ,
And why the hell would anybody do that and waste their lives when they can create a hair product and profit of other people’s misery and ignorance to make millions of dollars,
I’ll try a year no ejaculation and I hope to post a picture a year from now if everything goes as planed to see some results for myself
I accept getting older, hairloss is a sign of aging but its not natural if it happens in your 20's, because there are people in their 60's with full head of hair and don't take no hairloss medications . I don't beleive that genes cause a category of people to lose hair while others maintain it, we are responsible for those genes and what we do is what causes hairloss not the genes.Look, we are in this sh*t together. Just accept the fact that you are getting older.
I don’t like it either, but that’s just the way it is,
I accept getting older, hairloss is a sign of aging but its not natural if it happens in your 20's, because there are people in their 60's with full head of hair and don't take no hairloss medications . I don't beleive that genes cause a category of people to lose hair while others maintain it, we are responsible for those genes and what we do is what causes hairloss not the genes.
Why are there obese slobs with nw0s but athletes who are balding? Look up Shane MacGowan, he's a chronic alcoholic and drug addict with rotted teeth and can barely walk or talk anymore but is a nw1 at 63.I accept getting older, hairloss is a sign of aging but its not natural if it happens in your 20's, because there are people in their 60's with full head of hair and don't take no hairloss medications . I don't beleive that genes cause a category of people to lose hair while others maintain it, we are responsible for those genes and what we do is what causes hairloss not the genes.
Nice alt account OPHello, your theory is correct. There is more than enough information available to make this assertion confidently.
1. Studies on Eunuchs have verified there have been no cases of balding (among Eunuchs) as testoerone was not being produced by the prostate.
2. Women have no prostates and generally don’t go bald. As simple as it sounds.
3. Asian cultures are known for having smaller prostates and lower rates of balding. African descent have larger prostate and higher prevelance of balding.
4. And the most direct evidence: Studies have verified ejaculation raises dht and separate studies have verified excess dht leads to the onset of male pattern baldness.
5. What’s the side effects of finasteride? Kills libido! This isn’t just a side effect it’s actually the very reason it works!
6. There are surveys on the most viewed online p**rn countries being correlated to highest balding countries. Look into it.
7. There is much literature written over the last five hundred years from different cultures in different parts of the world documenting masturbation’s negative effects to their patients.
so do you think if you're able to control your libido or lower it naturally without taking finasterade(which I consider almost impossible in our times), do you think that it will have the same effect as taking the finasterade? if done naturally I guess it's better than taking the drug but I don't know, I'll try to get finasterade anywayHello, your theory is correct. There is more than enough information available to make this assertion confidently.
1. Studies on Eunuchs have verified there have been no cases of balding when testoerone was not being produced by the prostate.
2. Women have no prostates and generally don’t go bald. As simple as it sounds.
3. Asian cultures are known for having smaller prostates and lower rates of balding. African descent have larger prostate and higher prevelance of balding.
4. And the most direct evidence: Studies have verified ejaculation raises dht and separate studies have verified excess dht leads to the onset of male pattern baldness.
5. What’s the side effects of finasteride? Kills libido! This isn’t just a side effect it’s actually the very reason it works!
6. There are surveys on the most viewed online p**rn countries being correlated to highest balding countries. Look into it.
7. There is much literature written over the last five hundred years from different cultures in different parts of the world documenting masturbation’s negative effects to their patients.
Good question. Take the following with a grain of salt…I think if you practice non-ejaculation, perhaps eliminating lustful thoughts all together then yes you will see improvement much like finasteride. The problem is many people have tried this (semen retention) but don’t usually make it longer than 3-6 months. You’ll need to give it at least a year much like finasteride. I have gone 114 days before, it didn’t bring my hair back in such a short time but during that period I felt no deterioration of hair quality possibly even mild improvement.so do you think if you're able to control your libido or lower it naturally without taking finasterade(which I consider almost impossible in our times), do you think that it will have the same effect as taking the finasterade? if done naturally I guess it's better than taking the drug but I don't know, I'll try to get finasterade anyway
if it is gonna keep hat I have left in my head I guess personally it's a win for me since I didn't lose too much hair yet, I still can grow it a bit and it looks full, only when I shave it off I see some patches, I tried in the past 2 years to stop ejaculating but it's hard, the longest I abstained was 60 daysGood question. Take the following with a grain of salt…I think if you practice non-ejaculation, perhaps eliminating lustful thoughts all together then yes you will see improvement much like finasteride. The problem is many people have tried this (semen retention) but don’t usually make it longer than 3-6 months. You’ll need to give it at least a year much like finasteride. I have gone 114 days before, it didn’t bring my hair back in such a short time but during that period I felt no deterioration of hair quality possibly even mild improvement.
That's not evidence that fapping causes baldnessCheck out the bay/smi threads. Some of the most high profile users here (and the german forum) think fapping/edging/chronically elevated prolactin as a result indeed causes male pattern baldness (in combination with the wrong genes and androgens present)
How the f*** do grown men go more than 6 months without ejaculating? Do they not get extremely frustrated? It's impossible to completely eliminate lustful thoughts without castrating yourself.Good question. Take the following with a grain of salt…I think if you practice non-ejaculation, perhaps eliminating lustful thoughts all together then yes you will see improvement much like finasteride. The problem is many people have tried this (semen retention) but don’t usually make it longer than 3-6 months. You’ll need to give it at least a year much like finasteride. I have gone 114 days before, it didn’t bring my hair back in such a short time but during that period I felt no deterioration of hair quality possibly even mild improvement.
does abstaining reverse balding or causes any regrowth of the lost hair? or does it just maintain what's left?Check out the bay/smi threads. Some of the most high profile users here (and the german forum) think fapping/edging/chronically elevated prolactin as a result indeed causes male pattern baldness (in combination with the wrong genes and androgens present)
you don't have to go 6months, I beleive ejacualting moderatly like 1 time a week won't do any damage, again it depends on the lifestyle and the genes also, maybe some men even with over ejaculating wont lose anyHow the f*** do grown men go more than 6 months without ejaculating? Do they not get extremely frustrated? It's impossible to completely eliminate lustful thoughts without castrating yourself.
