How many grafts would it take to get what I want?

G

Lol RaginDemon,

I don't really think I'll look like i'm 15. Tom Cruise has a hairline like the more straight juvenile one I drew, he doesn't look 15. Neither do any of the other male celebs with juvenile hairlines unless they are actually juveniles.

It's not so low as to look ridiculous.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Lol RaginDemon,

I don't really think I'll look like i'm 15. Tom Cruise has a hairline like the more straight juvenile one I drew, he doesn't look 15. Neither do any of the other male celebs with juvenile hairlines unless they are actually juveniles.

I guess you know your facial structure the best, you cover half of the face so I cannot really tell.

G

RaginDemon said:
JayMan said:
Lol RaginDemon,

I guess you know your facial structure the best, you cover half of the face so I cannot really tell.

yeah thats a good point.

not saying my face looks like tom cruise's at ALL, but look at his hairline:

i want mine about the same placement. it definitely doesn't look stupid in my opinion

cruise-tom-photo-xxl-tom-cruise-6218420.jpg

looks like tommy could use some dental work though huh? haha.

s.a.f

Reaction score
JayMan said:
[I guess I just don't get why I cannot have my transplanted hairline be the same natural density as the original? That's what I don't get . If my original density was 100 follicular units/cm 2, which is average for caucasians, then how come the Doctor couldn't just transplant the new hairline at 100 g/cm2 as well?
Well the thing is that a surgeon cant achieve with his bare hands what mother nature makes, ie he cant implant hairs to the same density as they grow natuarally.

But the more important thing that I feel you need to realise is that a hair transplant should not be taken lightly, its not like going to a stylist for a simple improvement, its a real surgical operation, pain, scarring risk of complications etc. It is definatley not something that you should do unless its really neccessary to make a much needed difference.
If you had expeirenced this first hand you would realise it really is no picnic especially with all the post op down time etc. What would happen if you had a scar that didnt end up too well? Stretching, shockloss etc are all possibilities and if this happend you would definatly regret it.