how many people MAINTAINED with Revivogen?

Jm0311

Reaction score
just wanted to know who used this. and whether or not it has helped. please be specific what you use (scalp therapy, shampoo, or conditioner)

I wanna hear from the topical only people!

Jm0311

Reaction score
anyone use spironolactone and revivogen scalp therapy? i assume if you wanted a topical only regime you would want these two....anyone have any opinions?

would the perfect regime be?

spironolactone
Revivigen
Revita

along with your daily vitamins

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on 5% spironolactone and Revivogen for a month now, so far so good, no lose or shedding from finasteride usage. What is your impression on Revita?

BTW...Hairlosstalk has been on this regime for a few years and he claims he has held any gains he had from finasteride

Jm0311

Reaction score
i like revita..i have only been using it for about a week but it lathers up great when you use a pre wash. kinda expensive but it will last a long time.

do you have dr lees or genhairs spironolactone?

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
I picked up Genhair spironolactone. I tried Lee's, my friend had some, but didn't care for it. I took a chance with Genhair, but it turned out pretty well. Easy to put on, no grease or smell, and it has better ingredients in it than Lee's. I think it is a winner all around.

Jm0311

Reaction score
can you buy those acids that are in revivogen separtely the one that starts with an A. i think its like Azleic or something

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
I have never seen it sold separately online, just as an extra ingredient with minoxidil. I know it is a prescription medication for acne and rosacea, it's called Finacea, its a 15% concentration.

Jm0311

Reaction score
ah thanks...would you suggest just the scalp therapy for the temple area and hairline?

Im a Norwood 1.75 i really dont wanna jump on minoxidil. even though my temples could use some regrowth. im hoping that Revivogen and spironolactone will do the trick....anyone have any EXP with this?????

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Doubt you will get much regrowth from these two. The Revivogen has grape seed extract that is supposed to help similar to apply poly, but I would not put too much faith in it. For growth you need minoxidil.

Jm0311

Reaction score
well i dont need much..maybe ill try the spectral dnc because everyone i talk to hasnt shed from it and has seen regrowth... but i really dont need minoxidil yet so idk

A

Administrator

johnnyseville said:
BTW...Hairlosstalk has been on this regime for a few years and he claims he has held any gains he had from finasteride

This is true, in conjunction with Topical spironolactone 5% lotion and Nizoral.

By the way folks - Revivogen has recently enhanced its formula. We just released an article to this effect here:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/newsletter/ ... le&sid=298

Spread the word around...

Admin

abcdefg

Reaction score
How does anyone on earth with lots of hair still actually have the patience to apply revivogen to their entire scalp every day?

I used it on small spots with hair thats miniturized it hasnt really done anything but its on hair thats part of a "mature hairline". I learned one thing from revivogen id rather mess up my hormones than have to apply a topical for the rest of my life.

Brandon Mthson

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on revivogen and finasteride (proscar from inhousepharmacy) for a year and like them both. I wet me scalp and then slightly dry it before applying revivogen, because it seems the hair follicles that get in the way absorb less when they're wet. The science behind revivogen seems solid, and I can feel it in my hair roots when I forget to apply it.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My only problem with revivogen is the smell and the greasy feel left afterwards. I usually apply it after I shower (when i wake up and before i go to bed) and i can smell it still in my hair the next day! It absorbs really well if it manages to get onto the scalp, but a lot of it gets into the hair.

I accidentally dripped some onto the title floor in my bathroom. It stained it! However, it hasn't stained my scalp.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
My only problem with revivogen is the smell and the greasy feel left afterwards. I usually apply it after I shower (when i wake up and before i go to bed) and i can smell it still in my hair the next day! It absorbs really well if it manages to get onto the scalp, but a lot of it gets into the hair.

I accidentally dripped some onto the title floor in my bathroom. It stained it! However, it hasn't stained my scalp.

Are you saying you use it twice daily? How long have you been using it? Were you using it once daily first and later changed over to twice daily? Did you notice an improvement when you did this?

I am currently using it once daily, at bedtime, and would like to know if its worth an additional application. Thanks for the info.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
johnnyseville said:
Matgallis said:

Are you saying you use it twice daily? How long have you been using it? Were you using it once daily first and later changed over to twice daily? Did you notice an improvement when you did this?

I am currently using it once daily, at bedtime, and would like to know if its worth an additional application. Thanks for the info.
First twice daily... Ran into some financial troubles and dropped it completely because I needed to eat. I restarted it a few months ago at once a day type of thing. I maintained the hair i had... maybe slight loss? Not really sure because of the large break i had.