how many people MAINTAINED with Revivogen?

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
First twice daily... Ran into some financial troubles and dropped it completely because I needed to eat. I restarted it a few months ago at once a day type of thing. I maintained the hair i had... maybe slight loss? Not really sure because of the large break i had.

Ok, thanks, will take that as a possible "maybe". I guess its worth looking into.

DownTheDrain

Reaction score
I have been using Revivogen Scalp Therapy once a day along with spironolactone cream along my hairline and temples since 15th February.

Since I have not been using it that long, all I can report is that it makes my scalp feel itch free and a lot calmer. Plus, I think it smells quite nice! 8)

I have purchased a 6 month pack and see how I go. If I get any worthy results, I will post them.

DownTheDrain

Reaction score
I am not on finasteride. I think I have been maintaining quite well on spironolactone around my hairline, temples and diffuse areas (along with Tricomin). But I found that spironolactone was getting too expensive to use all over the top of my head. So I decided to add Revivogen since it will be easier to apply.

In addition, my mate recommended it to me. He has maintained his hair being on it. So I am hoping for the same results.

The only thing that annoys me about Revivogen is the size of the bottle. I don't think it will last me a month.

I do have a quick question for the guys who have diffuse thinning:

How much of the Scalp Therapy do you apply to the diffuse area? I know the bottle says 2ml. Do you think using 2ml to the whole of the diffuse area is enough?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
A few guys have posted satisfactory results w/ Rev. They say it's good to combine it w/ topical spironolactone.

I think those that are successful w/ Rev are younger guys in the very early stages of hairloss.

I gave it an honest year (along w/ spironolactone and a bunch of other stuff) and no help. I may have been too far gone though.

DownTheDrain

Reaction score
Well I am 21 and I have early diffuse thinning. So I thought I'd give the topical's a try before I go onto the finasteride-wagon.