How much does hair loss age you?

ali777

Reaction score
The only time I feel old is when I compare old and new pictures :sobbing:. I guess we see ourselves in the mirror everyday and we don't notice the changes but looking at a snapshot from a few years back is a different story. I'm very different than I was 2 years ago, I can't decide if I look better or worse but definitely very different.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I'd call that ordinary for a 25 yr old.

I would love to have hair like that at 25. His hair is maturing not balding! All men will still start to thin eventually. There is a difference between someone whos hair is maturing and someone who has hairloss. He obviosly doesn't have hairloss and noone would say he has hairloss by looking at those pics.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hairloss yes, balding no. A small amount of thinning that is totally ordinary for any grown man and recession? Only compared to a juevenile hairline.

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Hairloss yes, balding no. A small amount of thinning that is totally ordinary for any grown man and recession? Only compared to a juevenile hairline.

Once thinning combing ruined.

Petchsky

Reaction score
IBM said:
s.a.f said:

Once thinning combing ruined.

Man, that's deep :) you're a hair loss prophet :devil: