how much is your hair worth?

G

you'll never earn 10 mil on your own. most people never earn even 2 mil in their lifetime. but if you had 10 mil now you could invest it.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
even if i dont earn 10m probably i dont really need them. And yes with 10m probably i would have as many hot chicks chasing me but i would really like to be chased for what i look or what i am, not my money. 10m dollars...i would buy the best car, the best house, the best yiot, the best private plane with private airport and still everytime i look at the mirror i will get depresed...i really prefer not to curse each time i look at my '92 Fiat Uno mirror or at the elevator of my block of flats :x

s.a.f

Reaction score
Let's imagine I won £10m on the lottery tommorow, would I be the richest man in my area - yes. Would I be the happiest - I doubt it.
Even with £10m would you be guaranteed to have great freinds, a partner you love and who loves you, good health etc?
You see there are no guarantees in life.
Having said all this I'd still take the money and just get the best hair transplant money can buy.

Jayman HM has been just around the corner for 10yrs and I'd bet that they'll be saying the same 10yrs from now.
sphlanx2006 £10m would'nt buy you half of what you listed.

G

good point. if i was nw7 i might feel differently. i can't really speak for them. but ginald is nw7 and he'd take it, so there's an example of a sane person.

IBM

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Taking the money is a very easy decision evn for a NW7. IF it's 10 million bucks, for example, HM will be here very soon and you'll easily be able to afford that with tons left over.

Would HM give us our hair back? Or just a poor copy?

I would be worst if i had a poor copy of my 14's hair.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
IBM - looks like one of your heros is a bit on the thin side...ok, he's bald. Not only that, he looks like a child molester - one that hasn't seen a bath in a few weeks. So, was he a worthless sack of sh*t? Unworthy of this life? How could you idolize such a fat baldy?

IBM

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
IBM - looks like one of your heros is a bit on the thin side...ok, he's bald. Not only that, he looks like a child molester - one that hasn't seen a bath in a few weeks. So, was he a worthless sack of $#iT? Unworthy of this life? How could you idolize such a fat baldy?

I dont care if he's bald/ugly/molester/dirty. Both made a great job in computer science and i admire that.

I care about myself. And myself includes everything. Dont you know Maslow pyramid. You have to be satisfied on all levels on primary needs.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
IBM - my point is that YOU seem to have accepted someone even though he's physically "imperfect." That guy may know his way around computer code (and chili fries), but most small children would scream and run away. In fact, he looks like someone from the post office wall.

So why won't you give others the benefit of the doubt? Perhaps if you give people a chance to know you, they will want to do so. Your attitude is so repulsively negative that right now you're not worth the effort. You can absolutely change that...today, if you want.

IBM

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
IBM - my point is that YOU seem to have accepted someone even though he's physically "imperfect." That guy may know his way around computer code (and chili fries), but most small children would scream and run away. In fact, he looks like someone from the post office wall.

So why won't you give others the benefit of the doubt? Perhaps if you give people a chance to know you, they will want to do so. Your attitude is so repulsively negative that right now you're not worth the effort. You can absolutely change that...today, if you want.

But who is interested in knowing me? I'm not the kind of people that are rude, arrogant with bad mood. Beside i think i'm the kind of guy that is nice, sweet and helpful.

I dont understand when you say that i accepted a person that is physically "imperfect".
Why i wouldnt accept?

G

hairwegoagain said:
Your attitude is so repulsively negative that right now you're not worth the effort. You can absolutely change that...today, if you want.

i agree. the way your attitude is right now, ibm, you wouldn't be able to get a quality girl even if you were NW1 with a six pack. def need to work on that before anything else.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
ibm:

you've missed the WHOLE point of what hairwegoagain was making.

it is this: if YOU can accept these guys for who they are, rather than what they look like, then surely other people are quite willing to accept you no matter what YOU look like.

in fact i have no doubt that others DO accept you but you turn them away because YOU think that no one could possibly accept you because you are 'physically imperfect'.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I say that because you seem to think you are unlikeable....you've even called yourself a freak. Yet, at the same time, you respect someone who is, for the lack of a better description, physically unattractive in the traditional sense that you and CCS dwell upon.

You have said you respect him for XYZ reason. Great! So why can't someone see value in you for reasons other than appearance? Answer: you won't get off the dime and make an effort to know others.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well my hair sucked when i was 16 and how the hell the aliens knows u have full head of hair when you were 16?

i would take the million and kill the alien!

IBM

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
I say that because you seem to think you are unlikeable....you've even called yourself a freak. Yet, at the same time, you respect someone who is, for the lack of a better description, physically unattractive in the traditional sense that you and CCS dwell upon.

You have said you respect him for XYZ reason. Great! So why can't someone see value in you for reasons other than appearance? Answer: you won't get off the dime and make an effort to know others.

As i said to you. I dont stop others from knowing me. If others dont want to know me then i cant do nothing about it.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
IBM - no one is going to charge through the wall like the Kool-Aid man to ask you to be his/her friend. You have to make a decided effort. Ask someone to lunch. Strike up a conversation at the copying machine. You get the idea. Don't argue this point with me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
IBM - no one is going to charge through the wall like the Kool-Aid man to ask you to be his/her friend. You have to make a decided effort. Ask someone to lunch. Strike up a conversation at the copying machine. You get the idea. Don't argue this point with me.

I think he's waiting for people to notice how hard done by he is, then to take pity on him. (he's in for a long wait) :(